Grey Hack

Grey Hack

Any way to get older lib-files?
Is there any way to get older lib-file-versions other then downloading them from compromised systems?

It's really annoying if I can't find a suitable exploit on the hackshop and can't build my own because I don't have the correct lib-versions to scan for vulnerabilities. :(

Am I missing something?
Originally posted by Xephael:
Originally posted by FatalException:
Is there any way to get older lib-file-versions other then downloading them from compromised systems?

It's really annoying if I can't find a suitable exploit on the hackshop and can't build my own because I don't have the correct lib-versions to scan for vulnerabilities. :(

Am I missing something?
Libs can be scanned remotely
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Anrock 16 Feb, 2022 @ 1:29pm 
Hm.
1) If the host you're trying to hack is running old lib version - scan the lib from that host
2) If the host you're trying to hack is running newer lib version - why would you need old lib?
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Xephael 16 Feb, 2022 @ 6:49pm 

Am I missing something?
FatalException 17 Feb, 2022 @ 12:55am 

Am I missing something?

Trees and Forests... Thanks

Am I missing something?
and how do you do that exactly?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50