Luna
Nohansen 12 Jun, 2018 @ 4:29pm
Impossible to play
I just bought Luna, and it seems there's no possibility to play (I don't have any VR headset) : the lauch page shows an owl on a tree branch, and a lightning sparkle at the bottom of the screen. No control answer (mouse, keyboard...).
Do I need a special tool to play ?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
76561198435465354  [developer] 16 Jun, 2018 @ 10:58am 
There aren't any things required for the PC version. All you can do with the keyboard is exit the game. We suggest people play the PC version with a mouse.

The lightning sparkle sounds like the mouse pointer.

Have you tried resetting your computer and starting again, or reinstalling the game entirely?
playable 9 May, 2020 @ 10:20am 
I’m also finding play impossible. I’m trying to play on a regular screen with a mouse, though I’ve also tried a controller. I’ve tried restarting and uninstall/reinstall.

I get to the menu with the owl and these options: play, continue, options, and exit. Continue is greyed out. I can move the sparkle around and put a star next to one or more of the menu items. But I can’t make any of the menu items activate. Including exit. Every time I’ve had to give up and use the keyboard to quit.
playable 23 May, 2020 @ 1:01pm 
Got it working! I’m not certain, but it seems the difference may have been switching controllers (success with a wired Xbox 360).
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50