MetaMorph

MetaMorph

View Stats:
alghero 20 Feb, 2019 @ 2:34pm
Active development?
Hi all, is this game still in active development? I remember it at last EGX in London and had good premises. Just wondering cause there's no Updates feed in the Steam store page. Is there another place to follow the development of the game?
Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
thee.alemaozinho 13 Mar, 2019 @ 12:41pm 
Well, given the lack of answers also from any developer, I'd say the answer to your first question is simply: NO.
alghero 14 Mar, 2019 @ 9:41am 
That I guess answers also my second question then :) pity
GA01 1 Apr, 2019 @ 12:08pm 
It is rather surprising considering they are a well-established studio and they clearly put some effort into it. Maybe it just did not sell well enough.
alghero 4 Apr, 2019 @ 8:25am 
Even IGN still mentions them in the list of upcoming games, maybe we should contact them to remove it?
Firefly_Studios  [developer] 2 May, 2019 @ 3:40am 
Hi Alghero,

I'm so sorry it's taken so long to reply to you! This fell under the radar so major apologies to you and anyone looking to this thread for information. The good news is that yes - Metamorph is still being worked on, we haven't abandoned it! Metamorph is a little on the backburner at the moment as we're a small team currently working on two major titles. We aren't planning any more content updates between now and launch, but we will be launching version 1.0 of Metamorph in the not too distant future with extra fixes and content. I hope this answers your question, and apologies once again!

- Natasha (Community Manager @Firefly)
alghero 2 May, 2019 @ 2:30pm 
Hi Natasha, thanks for the reply, good to know there's still a bright future ahead. Good luck and hope to see some news soon :)
Rabid Urko 4 May, 2019 @ 3:28pm 
Cheers for news update Natasha.
alghero 26 Mar, 2020 @ 3:48pm 
Originally posted by Firefly_Studios:
Hi Alghero,

I'm so sorry it's taken so long to reply to you! This fell under the radar so major apologies to you and anyone looking to this thread for information. The good news is that yes - Metamorph is still being worked on, we haven't abandoned it! Metamorph is a little on the backburner at the moment as we're a small team currently working on two major titles. We aren't planning any more content updates between now and launch, but we will be launching version 1.0 of Metamorph in the not too distant future with extra fixes and content. I hope this answers your question, and apologies once again!

- Natasha (Community Manager @Firefly)

Hi Natasha, any updates? Thanks in advance.
thee.alemaozinho 11 Apr, 2020 @ 5:11am 
Again, due to the lack of reply, I guess that means... no?
GA01 11 Apr, 2020 @ 5:59am 
To give them the benefit of the doubt, I sure they are working full time on their big upcoming release in the Stronghold series. However, it is clear that this game is Way down on their list of projects in terms of importance.
alghero 16 Apr, 2020 @ 11:18am 
Game Pressure puts the release date to July 2020, although I don't know if it's a moving date or they have any inside information...
Arevi 27 Apr, 2020 @ 10:40pm 
Glad this thread exists, i was super interested in the game back in 2017 but it doesnt seem like its got any real development going on so i guess ill save my time and money :(
Firefly_Studios  [developer] 26 Aug, 2020 @ 7:22am 
Hi, sorry! I'm afraid it's the same answer. Metamorph is still actively having work done to it (I promise) and we're waiting to hear back regarding a few things that I can't quite talk about yet, but COVID seems to have kicked us in the unmentionables that's slowed things down more than we would've liked. We've had to announce a delay on our other game Stronghold: Warlords as well, so as soon as we have solid news we'll be sharing here and all over social media.

- Natasha
Arevi 26 Aug, 2020 @ 7:56am 
Originally posted by Firefly_Studios:
Hi, sorry! I'm afraid it's the same answer. Metamorph is still actively having work done to it (I promise) and we're waiting to hear back regarding a few things that I can't quite talk about yet, but COVID seems to have kicked us in the unmentionables that's slowed things down more than we would've liked. We've had to announce a delay on our other game Stronghold: Warlords as well, so as soon as we have solid news we'll be sharing here and all over social media.

- Natasha

Glad to hear its still in the pipeworks, its a really fun concept. Covid has kinda flipped the entire world upside down so its understandable that its affected you guys as well. Appreciate the feedback though, hope you get back on your feet!
alghero 27 Aug, 2020 @ 10:19am 
Thanks for the news Natasha. Looking forward for some more soon then :)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50