The LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie Video Game

The LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie Video Game

View Stats:
won't open
I really want to play this game but it won't open. I a'm frustrated. Any help?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
theperfectstorm 16 Oct, 2017 @ 5:51pm 
I really want to play this game.
hymn 16 Oct, 2017 @ 6:07pm 
First thing to try when a Steam game crashes, refuses to launch or exhibits other problems is to check if all files are in good condition. You do this by going to The LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie Video Game in your Steam Library, right-click ↦ Properties ↦ Local Files ↦ Verify Integrity of Game Files...
Last edited by hymn; 16 Oct, 2017 @ 6:07pm
marsHm311oW 16 Oct, 2017 @ 9:38pm 
Originally posted by theperfectstorm:
I really want to play this game.

Instead of waiting 4 days for a answer it would be faster you would just post your pc specs first -.-
theperfectstorm 21 Oct, 2017 @ 4:46pm 
Originally posted by hymn:
First thing to try when a Steam game crashes, refuses to launch or exhibits other problems is to check if all files are in good condition. You do this by going to The LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie Video Game in your Steam Library, right-click ↦ Properties ↦ Local Files ↦ Verify Integrity of Game Files...
I've done that multiple times
theperfectstorm 21 Oct, 2017 @ 4:50pm 
I think it has to do with graphics. It has said i need direct x 11. I did dxdiag and it says I have Direct x 12. Why can't i play a direct x 11 game? I do not want to spend more money to be able to play this game.
hymn 21 Oct, 2017 @ 4:56pm 
I suggest you try to reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package. This should have happened at first game launch but it can go wrong.

You can find it in the LEGO Ninjago install directory.
SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\LEGONinjago\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2015\vc_redist.x64.exe

Unless you somehow have a 32bit Windows, then run the x86
theperfectstorm 26 Oct, 2017 @ 4:47pm 
i got a new graphic card and it worked ! This Is an Amazing lego game!
please help me i cant run the game why why why
Sushi 16 Jun @ 9:57am 
yo i found how to fix it. well for me atleast. set compatibility to windows 8 and run as admin on both exe files and it should now work
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50