The Crew 2

The Crew 2

View Stats:
No mods on this game?
I don't really like racing and only wanted all the cars without going through those races where I could hardly win numbers of them. Been owning this game for years and only managed to buy small numbers of cars. Is there mods where I can get all of them under workshop section which is not found on steam for this game? I would be happy if Ubisoft would sell DLC that unlock all cars. Ubisoft should create more new common and sports cars through DLC, I prefer 4 door sedan and SUV over sports cars by the way.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
lmao, it's a racing game and earning money is still on the easy side compared to other average games. But, if you wish to burn real money for them, you can indeed buy cars with CC, which you can buy with real money. Season pass(or gold edition) will give you some buyable car for free and 20% off on everything.
Originally posted by Ham uwu 6969:
lmao, it's a racing game and earning money is still on the easy side compared to other average games. But, if you wish to burn real money for them, you can indeed buy cars with CC, which you can buy with real money. Season pass(or gold edition) will give you some buyable car for free and 20% off on everything.

That's the problem with driving sims nowadays, they only focus on racing and encouraged people to break the law driving reckless?

This game has city, outskirt of town, woods, etc with traffic, animals and pedestrians, why not come up with DLC and add more features to make this a pleasure game. Not everyone into racing. I bought this game few years back with the season pass. Rather than Ubisoft taking on similar genre such as from EA Forza 5 which would be difficult, they could turn this game into pleasure driving games with DLC that allow player to get out of car, go to work, college, pick up girlfriend, wife, children, parents, friends, socializing, showing off, etc. Add few more separate DLC to get more cars, more activities, buying homes, etc to add the fun.

I would add active cops that will arrest lawbreakers, issuing tickets, etc. Ubisoft could add gas stations with the cars running on limited fuel too, also scheduled maintenance, repair, let people know the cost of owning and maintaining cars. Add collision damage and injury, maybe deaths too to educate people to drive safe. Definitely need to add more nice detailed NPC where some can interact. If Ubisoft willing to go further, add fighting to the game for road rage when there's collision or dangerous reckless drivers near missed.
Last edited by wjayson1981; 7 Jul @ 7:40am
sounds like you want a driving simulator like Taxi Life where
you drive normally with normal road conditions...

you can always plot A to B tours
and make racing events now in crew 2...
but they are still high speed racing events....
Originally posted by ragefifty50:
sounds like you want a driving simulator like Taxi Life where
you drive normally with normal road conditions...

you can always plot A to B tours
and make racing events now in crew 2...
but they are still high speed racing events....

I wanted realistic driving sims. If I wanted to race, I would go to race track or organized legal race where public vehicles won't be on the road. Also in actual race, you won't be driving as fast and as crazy like your car is invulnerable. Also in driving sims is where we get to imagine we get to buy cars that we want and like then drive to somewhere for fun either alone or with friends, gf, wife, family, parents, etc. Add some side mission where we get to meet the girls parents and drive them to restaurant, mall, etc. Add materialistic or bad ones too where they'll despise or complain if player is poor and drive a cheap car. Then player can choose to drive reckless doing crazy stunts to scare them. Also add mission where we get to drive bad boss around.
This game were never aiming to be realistic/driving sim, you picked a wrong game.
This game were never aiming to be realistic/driving sim, you picked a wrong game.

Ubisoft can turn this into pleasure driving game + career Jones In The Fast Lane style + optional racing. There are already first person human character, people NPC at gathering and pedestrian NPC. Ubisoft could revive this game by selling more DLC at high price turning this into GTA without violence
i agree... the game has got some good bones...
i would like it if all game companies
use and built onto the same world map...

but crew 2 has already stripped and shut down...
the game is almost auto pilot now
with just a rehash of summit events
and general maintenance...

crew 2 has enough content for the new user
but nothing more as all the devs energy is going into motorfest

like Ham uwu 6969 said... you picked the wrong game

you want a sim driving game... not a racing game..
Kiraiya 8 Jul @ 4:09am 
> Buys a racing game
> Complains about races being in it
Originally posted by ragefifty50:
i agree... the game has got some good bones...
i would like it if all game companies
use and built onto the same world map...

but crew 2 has already stripped and shut down...
the game is almost auto pilot now
with just a rehash of summit events
and general maintenance...

crew 2 has enough content for the new user
but nothing more as all the devs energy is going into motorfest

like Ham uwu 6969 said... you picked the wrong game

you want a sim driving game... not a racing game..

It all depends on developer whether they would want to create new money pit based on existing game that still has potential to grow. It costs way more for Ubisoft to create a totally new game. It is way more cost effective to create mods and sell them off as DLC to rake in much more profit. Based on current The Crew 2, developer could add the following:
- Player and NPC that could interact and go for ride in outing together in the car, add moveable lips and add dialogues for them to talk, add storyline that varies based on players actions
- Homes that can be purchased like in Test Drive 1 & 2
- Cars that have limited fuel requiring refueling and bear the cost, at least somewhere realistic where you floor the pedal much, the fuel consumption would be higher, you tuned the car to have more output, it's gonna cost more fuel.
- Wear and tear with maintenance on all cars, you need to service the cars and change tires, brake pads
- Collision damage, insurance premium & at some point, insurance doesn't cover for racing & reckless driving damage
- driver and passenger injury from collision with airbags that would deploy
- Police pursuit, fine & tickets
- Career path to get the money to purchase cars and maintain them
- Please your girlfriend, wife, in law meter if gotten materialistic ones

So much stuff can be made out of this game by Ubisoft.
Originally posted by Kiraiya:
> Buys a racing game
> Complains about races being in it

I won't complain if they made it realistic and doesn't force everyone to race against professionals. In actual races, most are amateurs and they don't risk their cars by taking corner that fast. Also Ubisoft should correct some of the cars handling and engine sound. The Ford Crown Victoria stock and Mercedec GLC250 2017 doesn't sound like Ferrari. Also the Ford Crown Victoria stock in this game could maneuver like it's a sports car with super grip at 70mph which is incorrect.

Ubisoft should add signal switch to cars with better look left right control before crossing junction and coming out of corner. Also, not all cars come with handbrake as newer continental cars nowadays, even Japanese come with e-parking brake which means you don't throw corner with handbrake.

Ubisoft should correct the aircraft control roll, pitch and yaw to realistic. The pitch down arrow means pitch up while up arrow means pitch down. Acceleration too for aircraft doesn't work like car, you set the throttle stick for more thrust. By then, I can set my HOTAS to fly the aircraft with much fun.

Add more new cars to this game, add more sedan, hatchback, MPV, SUV, minivans and EV too for new DLC. I bet numbers of car manufacturers of common cars such as Buick, Mazda, Toyota, Honda Korean and China cars don't charge expensive license compared to those luxury brands.

Toyota - Camry, Corolla, RAV4, Avalon, Prius, Tacoma
Honda - Accord, Civic, CRV
Nissan - Altima, Sentra, Maxima
Mazda - 3. 6. CX5/30/9
Kia - Forte, Optima, Cadenza, Carnival, Sportage, Sorento, EV6
Hyundai - Elantra, Sonata, Azera, Santa Fe, Tucson
Ford - Taurus, Explorer, Edge, Fusion
Buick - LaCrosse, Regal, Verano, Enclave, Encore
Cadillac - CT4, CT5, CT6, GT4, XT6, Seville
Chevrolet - Malibu, Blazer, Tahoe, Cruze
China cars that are lookable and won't make us puke to look at offering cheap license, BYD, etc etc?

So many things Ubisoft could come up with to make this game exciting. Most important make the pedestrians NPC good looking and nicely detailed. Add beach goers at the beach too. Would love to take the Jeep Wrangler out to the beach with NPC friends.
one of the longest unrealistic copium that expect a game developer to make "the game".
You should see his rants on DCS!
Originally posted by Compdiff:
You should see his rants on DCS!

You're stalking my posts? Seems like you really like my posts.
one of the longest unrealistic copium that expect a game developer to make "the game".

It is feasible and realistic. This game already have human character that player can control to move around. There are NPC pedestrians, guests and vehicles. Ubisoft is involved in Watchdog 1 & 2 that are rival to GTA V but failed to compete. It needs just some modification and addition, Ubisoft could sell them as DLC. What is not realistic there?
Nismo 12 Aug @ 12:04pm 
skill issue, complaining about something that you have no knowledge about. why would ubisoft put ressources on this old game for some brat who wants to go on slow cruise in a racing game. it's like asking to not shoot guns in COD, plain stupid.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 6 Jul @ 10:26am