The Crew 2

The Crew 2

View Stats:
Races are easy
The default difficulty for all races is too easy especially with parts being unlocked that puts you ahead of AI racers. Do we have to finish each race like that to unlock harder levels? Or am I missing something?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Game is basically always that easy vs AI, it's designed to cater the casual, or else casual won't be able to actually progress.
LoNg bEarD 16 Aug @ 12:26pm 
Originally posted by Cyphid01:
The default difficulty for all races is too easy especially with parts being unlocked that puts you ahead of AI racers. Do we have to finish each race like that to unlock harder levels? Or am I missing something?
there are 3 difficulty levels for each race. you cant jump to hardest as you like. i mean, for example there is a specific race type at a specific track, 1st you have to race 1st dificulty level, then 2nd dificulty level will unlock, you have to race at the same track at the 2nd dificulty level to unlock 3rd and highest dificulty only for that track
you need to repeat this process at every track
OR
you need someone to play with you coop who has already unlocked all the dificulty levels
i can help with some if you add me
there is scoreboards as well....

are you ranked number 1 on all the scoreboards...

i am in the top 4000 on most scoreboards
and regularly top 2000 on summits these days
thanks to some expert training..
Cyphid01 17 Aug @ 2:06am 
thanks for replies.. I don't care about scoreboards or MP, just wanna duke it out with bots like most other racing games. Grid handles difficulty far better.
there are only 2 or 3 races in game where the bots are more challenging...

would be good if there was adaptive mechanics for the bots to make them
more challenging in every race... but as is.. there is only beating scoreboards and friends..
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 16 Aug @ 12:16am