Onimusha 3: Demon Siege

Onimusha 3: Demon Siege

griittner 30 Jun, 2022 @ 5:50am
Can this game be redeemed with a physical copy's CD-Key?
So, i've found a sealed original copy of this at a local store. I know it includes a CD-Key in the manual, but i don't know if i can activate it on Steam, although SteamDB points out that the package "Onimusha 3 Retal SUBID 45849" has the billing type "Store or CD-Key". (in other words, it's not those "Comps" CD-Keys that only developers/testers have access, it's the normal game)
So, can i safelly buy it and get the game on Steam? Has anyone ever had success redeeming this game on Steam with a retal CD-Key from a physical copy? Please, let me know!
Thanks in advance for anyone repplying!
Originally posted by arhum:
Late reply lol but i doubt it, those CD keys are for the game setup's own CD key check. Very few early games had retail key to steam key converters from official developers back then.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
!Devaizter 25 Sep, 2022 @ 4:48am 
Damn! I would like to know this as well! :O
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
arhum 14 Feb, 2023 @ 8:27am 
Late reply lol but i doubt it, those CD keys are for the game setup's own CD key check. Very few early games had retail key to steam key converters from official developers back then.
!Devaizter 14 Feb, 2023 @ 10:24am 
Yeah I thought so, otherwise the worldwide physical stock would have been sold out long ago xD
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50