DRAGON BALL FighterZ

DRAGON BALL FighterZ

View Stats:
This topic has been locked
Why is that game sooooo unbalanced???
Why is Vegeto and Gogeta so ♥♥♥♥ op and have such a big moveset and can use his abillities ten times in just one combo???
< >
Showing 1-15 of 44 comments
tomi 19 Jul @ 2:16pm 
They are mid/high tier, not top tier anymore. You need more rematch, thats all.
VerGiL 19 Jul @ 3:45pm 
Brother, this is one of the most balanced tag fighters ever made. The fact that everyone is actually viable is already an achiviment on itself.
Originally posted by VerGiL:
Brother, this is one of the most balanced tag fighters ever made. The fact that everyone is actually viable is already an achiviment on itself.
Gogetas Ki blast is a kame hame ha???
Originally posted by PapalatteFan #1:
the input for it is just S (which is usually for ki blasts), meaning he can follow up with a special before/instead going to supers or vanish, but its still a regular beam. S Broly can do it too
you think those 2 are a problem? hoo boy its not gonna get better lol
Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums:

Its more than 2. I hate Super Baby, Gogeta SS4, Jiren, Vegeta (non SS) with his infinite combo, Goku ultra insinct, Broly both versions (I hate him sooo much) and more...
Last edited by PapalatteFan #1; 21 Jul @ 4:42am
yeah like alot of characters?

Its more than 2. I hate Super Baby, Gogeta SS4, Jiren, Vegeta (non SS) with his infinite combo, Goku ultra insinct, Broly both versions (I hate him sooo much) and more...
literally just play the game and learn thats it
Originally posted by Carmajedon:

da frick? gogeta is the only character with a beam for a ki blast lol
Carmajedon 21 Jul @ 10:03am 
Originally posted by Carmajedon:

da frick? gogeta is the only character with a beam for a ki blast lol
what i meant was that everybody have a kameha of a type yeah he can just press s and do a kameha but all other just need to do half a circle and thats not hte reason gogeta is blue and this guy is complaining about that
skill issue lol
Nohiro 24 Jul @ 12:59pm 
I mean with 1000 playing at the moment you can be sure taht you only gonna encounter people with thousands of hours in the online mode it's not worth it. (sorry we are not all no life with all the time in the world to spent on a fighting game). There is little to no reason to actually play this online... And yeah I just started but i ain't gonna put myself through that I'd rather play elden ring for 500 hours straight.
Last edited by Nohiro; 24 Jul @ 1:06pm
Nohiro 24 Jul @ 1:54pm 
So yeah i'm a casual fighterz person I don't care you can shame all you want
Originally posted by Nohiro Thee Tarnished:
I mean with 1000 playing at the moment you can be sure taht you only gonna encounter people with thousands of hours in the online mode it's not worth it. (sorry we are not all no life with all the time in the world to spent on a fighting game). There is little to no reason to actually play this online... And yeah I just started but i ain't gonna put myself through that I'd rather play elden ring for 500 hours straight.
this game has been out for 6 years, it's not hard or amazing at all to get 1000 hours in after so much time. It has nothing to do with not having a life, or not being casual. It's just that you suck. Sure new players don't get into the game by the 100's daily as the main hype is long gone, so often it's challenging to find an equal match, but plenty of people do and persevere because they aren't little ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ with no character or emotional stability. So, yeah, you just aint that guy I'm afraid, but you sure have lame excuses
Last edited by Amon Girth "The Good"; 25 Jul @ 2:06am
Nohiro 25 Jul @ 2:08am 
Originally posted by Amon Girth "The Good":
Originally posted by Nohiro Thee Tarnished:
this game has been out for 6 years, it's not hard or amazing at all to get 1000 hours in after so much time. It has nothing to do with not having a life, or not being casual. It's just that you suck. Sure new players don't get into the game by the 100's daily as the main hype is long gone, so often it's challenging to find an equal match, but plenty of people do and persevere because they aren't little ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ with no character or emotional stability. So, yeah, you just aint that guy I'm afraid, but you sure have lame excuses

Well I can assume the same for you looking at your profile picture. Thanks for the comment and the insults. if you have 1.2 hours per day for 6 years to dedicate to a game good for you, I don't.
Last edited by Nohiro; 25 Jul @ 2:12am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 44 comments
Per page: 1530 50