CODE VEIN

CODE VEIN

View Stats:
I thought a couple years ago it was leaked they were working on a sequel?
Anybody ever hear anything about that?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
No there wasn't any news of sequel.
It depended on how well it sold. It ended up under performing and the dlcs didn't get good marks either. Now the creator's other game God eater there were rumors that there would be a sequel for that game (or a sequel to the anime). Even those rumors died down sadly.
Originally posted by Gothicc Feeldoe:
It depended on how well it sold. It ended up under performing and the dlcs didn't get good marks either. Now the creator's other game God eater there were rumors that there would be a sequel for that game (or a sequel to the anime). Even those rumors died down sadly.
I heard the base game sold well for being a new IP but the DLCs were a disaster (rightfully so) Regardless I would rather them just start over anyways linking this game to god eater in terms of lore was honestly a massive mistake because now even if they wanted to make a sequel it would have to be another prequel to keep from clashing with another franchise.
Keita Iizuka was the producer for Code Vein and Scarlet Nexus and although both games are not canonically related some fans speculated there could be a connection. And the same goes for God Eater. So maybe you could try any of those. Both are great games.
Darx 12 Aug @ 1:32pm 
crazy stuff that they never returned to this
Originally posted by Orbister:
Keita Iizuka was the producer for Code Vein and Scarlet Nexus and although both games are not canonically related some fans speculated there could be a connection. And the same goes for God Eater. So maybe you could try any of those. Both are great games.
I tried Scarlet Nexus and it was super bland and boring. Probably they just can't do great Code Vein anymore.
Like... Characters left their world. And since another world contains just demons, it will be like Doom. No new npc, stories e t.c. It also will be ugly.
With depressing atmosphere.
Unless there are other similar shelters. But is it even possible to get rid of all monsters around?
The devs were working on something a couple years back. But from what I can tell, they haven't done anything since this game. They didn't even do God eater 3. Weird.
Originally posted by Morton Koopa Jr.:
The devs were working on something a couple years back. But from what I can tell, they haven't done anything since this game. They didn't even do God eater 3. Weird.
God eater 3 was released shortly before this game, do you mean they haven't made a 4th yet?
Orbister 24 Aug @ 10:49am 
Originally posted by It is my CAT:
I tried Scarlet Nexus and it was super bland and boring. Probably they just can't do great Code Vein anymore.
Like... Characters left their world. And since another world contains just demons, it will be like Doom. No new npc, stories e t.c. It also will be ugly.
With depressing atmosphere.
Unless there are other similar shelters. But is it even possible to get rid of all monsters around?
The combat is fun, i like it more than code vein's and god eater. That's personal taste of course. What do you mean like doom and depressing?
Originally posted by Rising Gale:
Originally posted by Morton Koopa Jr.:
God eater 3 was released shortly before this game, do you mean they haven't made a 4th yet?

I meant how God eater 3 was made by a different dev team. But I guess if the release dates were so close then that's why.

They must have been tasked with this game instead.
The combat is fun, i like it more than code vein's and god eater. That's personal taste of course. What do you mean like doom and depressing?
Well, combat just regular 3D action, not souls-like.
I mean, that outside remains of "ppl" world there are only monsters. You can't expect fun here or any bright stuff. So you will be busy with killing hordes of monsters, like in Doom game. Or Dark Souls.
Orbister 24 Aug @ 12:30pm 
I mean, that outside remains of "ppl" world there are only monsters. You can't expect fun here or any bright stuff. So you will be busy with killing hordes of monsters, like in Doom game. Or Dark Souls.
It's not regular 3d action, the different elements have different effects both in enemies and the environment and you have assists and parries and teleport and slow time even invisibility. what the hell are you talking about? it has a lot more stuff than "souls-like". I mean it's ok if you don't like it but don't belittle it as if it was some generic stuff when you like "souls" all souls play the same. I love dark souls and sometimes i come back to it but dark souls without the exploration is boring AF.
Orbister 24 Aug @ 12:35pm 
You can even hurl objects at enemies to weaken them. Or throw water and then electrocute them. Or throw oil and set them on fire. And killing them it's not the same as executing them after you deplete their poise bar. Dark souls doesn't even have the poise bar as Sekiro does and Scarlet nexus has a poise bar (with a different name of course). Some enemies you can't even hurt if they see you and go into their hard shells, you have to slow time or become invisible or go into super speed or teleport. But it's "jusst regular 3d action" what a bunch of BS.
Yu Ryujin 24 Aug @ 12:36pm 
It's not regular 3d action, the different elements have different effects both in enemies and the environment and you have assists and parries and teleport and slow time even invisibility. what the hell are you talking about? it has a lot more stuff than "souls-like". I mean it's ok if you don't like it but don't belittle it as if it was some generic stuff when you like "souls" all souls play the same. I love dark souls and sometimes i come back to it but dark souls without the exploration is boring AF.
its not a regular 3d action, but dark souls is not what you say it is either. DS1, and DS2 have tons of diff weaps that have diffs animations and values, an incredible weight system (that ds3 ♥♥♥♥♥♥ up btw) and tons of items and ♥♥♥♥ to make the combat unique than just your "boom boom hammer"

Saying that Code vein has more mechanicis than a DS is being an untrustful person, or just ignorant. Same as Code Vein combat, despite its flaws, its not that bad for a teen dark souls.
Orbister 24 Aug @ 12:36pm 
And there are two city hubs full of civilians i think you didn't play enough to be able to comment on the game.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 1530 50