CODE VEIN

CODE VEIN

View Stats:
Demo won't show on the screen
Steam says the game is running but I cannot see it or access it
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Shuraシ 17 Aug @ 3:38am 
try to delete code vein folder from app data and try again, your progress from demo wont carry over to the full game if u buy it anyways, u can only import the character u created
Last edited by Shuraシ; 17 Aug @ 3:40am
Thanks for writing. I won't buy the full game without playing and liking the demo first.

How do I get to app data in steam?
Last edited by Cuddlefish; 17 Aug @ 4:56pm
Shuraシ 17 Aug @ 5:53pm 
Originally posted by Cuddlefish:
Thanks for writing. I won't buy the full game without playing and liking the demo first.

How do I get to app data in steam?

hey so heres how to do it, open your file explorer -> C:\Windows\Users\ *your user* \AppData\Local\ -> find folder named *code vein *or *code vein demo* depends however its named and delete that folder.

also go to your library find code vein demo right click, proprties, cloud save and toggle it off.

u can also reinstall the demo

it should solve your problem, if u have any questions feel free to ask
Thank you for writing. I did all of that and it still didn't work. The game as shown in the library says it is running but task manager doesn't see it, there is nothing on my screen, and there is no icon at the bottom of the icon bar. Shame. It looks good.
Shuraシ 18 Aug @ 3:27am 
Originally posted by Cuddlefish:
Thank you for writing. I did all of that and it still didn't work. The game as shown in the library says it is running but task manager doesn't see it, there is nothing on my screen, and there is no icon at the bottom of the icon bar. Shame. It looks good.

does it happen only for code vein demo or some other games too? and did u even manage to play code vein demo before it occurred?
Last edited by Shuraシ; 18 Aug @ 3:35am
Code Vein demo has been known to be very very busted FOR LOTS of people for a while now. Bandai-Namco needs to fix it on their end and well, they aren't going to.

The actual game is not busted and works fine on modern systems. This game often goes on deep discounts, I'd suggest waiting to then to pick up the base game if you're afraid of wasting money, but want to try it anyway.
@Shura - I did not manage to play the demo at all. And this does not happen with any other games. I have a high end gaming computer and it can run just about anything even though I do not often play games that need that much grunt.

@Remnant Melody - thank you for your response. I will wait for a deep discount cause the game looks interesting - Just realized that there is a deep discount now.

The game undiscounted price is over $74 Aussie - Discount brings it to $11.24 Aussie. I have not played a souls like game before and that is why I wanted to try the demo first.
Last edited by Cuddlefish; 18 Aug @ 3:26pm
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50