Hell Let Loose

Hell Let Loose

Visa statistik:
Level 100+ players that don't use mic?
This community is constantly trashing noobies for their lack of teamwork but every time I start a squad I've got someone way higher level than me that wont talk, speak up! This isn't the McDonalds drive thru there's no need to be scared.
< >
Visar 1-15 av 27 kommentarer
I mean I've had squads where people didn't talk but they still used the chat function. I can't fault them for that but it's not just limited to higher levels. It happens all the time regardless of a person's level. I've had it where people talk too much especially in command chat.
Remember that they have command chat in their ear too so if they are quite it could be because command chat is getting loud. Players in this game tend to ramble on off-topic a bit much so your squad lead might have you all muted if you chat like CoD players.
Senast ändrad av TheCrazyCanuck; 5 okt @ 21:46
Ursprungligen skrivet av TheCrazyCanuck:
Remember that they have command chat in their ear too so if they are quite it could be because command chat is getting loud. Players in this game tend to ramble on off-topic a bit much so your squad lead might have you all muted if you chat like CoD players.
I am the captain in this scenario
1000 hrs + and never used a mic
Mocha Josie 6 okt @ 3:51 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Gerard Mooyman:
yeah I'd never be able to tell by looking at your profile that you have low self confidence.
Let me guess, weak chin?
Some people just want to chill and play, doesn't make a difference to me if people use a mic or not as long as they ain't commander or officer. Not everyone needs to talk to people to feel comfortable playing video games. Plus it doesn't make you a confident person just because you talk to people from behind a screen lmao... :)

Ursprungligen skrivet av Dr Loomis:
Some people just want to chill and play, doesn't make a difference to me if people use a mic or not as long as they ain't commander or officer. Not everyone needs to talk to people to feel comfortable playing video games. Plus it doesn't make you a confident person just because you talk to people from behind a screen lmao... :)

it does make a difference!!

calling your pings and all your sightings is extremly appreciated by all players.
you can warn your mates of movement infront of them, tell from where you where shot, often you get killed befor you can ping that garry you found, or many other things.

its not about telling you lifes story or crap talking roleplay slurs all the time - a quiet and relaxed squad is often the best experience you can imagine. short precise calls and let the SL hear the command and relay your infos to the other SLs.

its clear that we have a vivox issue and that is extremly anoying (gladly i barly have that). but refusing to talk is just another kind of skill issue = not understanding the essentional importance of spoken words in the heat of a dynamic battle.

not talking and ramboing 500m from your mates, pinging stuff without a describtion, flooding the forums with this missconception and motivating the wrong playerbase (casuals/randoms) to "just jump in and shoot stuff" without any clue of a strategie, never learning to move as squad, support another and do things together....

this is what decreased the quality of this game and lead to one or two halfways propper matches every 10 or 15 hours.

no matter how much crap the developers throw at us, the main flaw of the game is encouraging the wrong players to fill the servers without any intention to learn the game and experience the real satisfaction of a well played match against an equal opponent over 90 minutes (warfare) or longer (offensive).

no need to win, ive lost and won game in the last ten seconds, both have cinematic moments and often they are better then any movie can be ;)

that is real entertainment!
Senast ändrad av Hylie Pistof; 6 okt @ 6:53
Many SL are really bad too, they dont wait anyone or I cant even understand wtf they want
Ursprungligen skrivet av Mocha Josie:
yeah I'd never be able to tell by looking at your profile that you have low self confidence.
Let me guess, weak chin?
I had a look, and its a ♥♥♥♥ larper lol
Ursprungligen skrivet av Dragon Dragon:
Ursprungligen skrivet av Mocha Josie:
Let me guess, weak chin?
I had a look, and its a ♥♥♥♥ larper lol
All it needed was a big Trump 2024 sign to top it off. I was disappointed.
all these gigachads with robust chins and horse necks calling out a "weak chin" pencilneck with no mic.

oh wait i forgot this is the woke let loose forum. youre just ripping into him for having fun.
Yeah guys, leave the poor ♥♥♥♥ alone what did they ever do to you?
Ursprungligen skrivet av Cabbage:
Yeah guys, leave the poor ♥♥♥♥ alone what did they ever do to you?
Agreed, let's not be so hard on the ♥♥♥♥♥. After all, they were just misunderstood tourists with an unconventional sense of national pride and a penchant for organizing really efficient rallies. They just wanted to make Europe great again for everyone who looked like them, right? Wait a minute....
hahahahahaha yeaaaa i wouldnt comment back either GG.
Ursprungligen skrivet av kronos:
all these gigachads with robust chins and horse necks calling out a "weak chin" pencilneck with no mic.

oh wait i forgot this is the woke let loose forum. youre just ripping into him for having fun.
I didn't say anywhere that I didn't have a weak chin or that I had a strong one. You're reading into this way too much.
I will rip into anyone with high playtime that doesn't use mic, you guys should go back to battlefield. Teamwork and communication are what makes this game special, not lurking in command chat providing nothing and racking up kills while you RP as Hitler's top guy.
< >
Visar 1-15 av 27 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50