Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Question_505  [developer] 10 Oct, 2018 @ 8:41am
Forum Guidelines
Hey all.

If you don't know me, I'm a Sr Community Manager at 505 Games, the publisher of Bloodstained. Hi there.

You may notice some comments and threads being removed. This is some cleanup that needs to be done from time to time and will happen more frequently as we continue forward.

The purpose of this forum is to talk about the game, give feedback, ask questions and connect with other fans. Once the game releases, it will be a place for everyone to share secrets, solve problems and give more feedback.

We want to hear what you think (positive and negative), but there are some guidelines:

1. Be polite - You can disagree, but it doesn't have to be attached to rude or devisive rethoric. If you have a suggestion and it's prefaced by an insult, it will get removed, no matter how good your suggestion may be. We know there will always be some trash talk, so the call will be up to our judgement which we will strive to keep fair and still allow for some personality and emotion.

2. Be constructive - If you have a complaint, provide some info on what will make it better.

3. Be relevant - Basically, stay on topic and don't hijack threads or necro posts.

We know that there will always be naysayers, but when we see someone who seems intent on repeatedly bashing the game, the devs or other players, we'll end up removing posts and possibly the player from the boards. The forum is a place for those who want to be a part of the community, not those who have only negativity to offer. If we were having a group of people over for a party and one person keeps yelling about how the music and drinks are awful, we'd ask them to leave so everyone else could enjoy the party.

The goal is to have a healthy fourm that everyone can enjoy and get somethign from. That doesn't mean a forum of only cheeerleading posts, but it does mean a forum of posts that are polite and constructive wether they are supportive or critical.

Thank for your cooperation!
Last edited by Question_505; 18 Jun, 2019 @ 9:19am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
King Frieza 23 May, 2019 @ 11:17am 
i buy the game already,but hope boss fight can appear boss's HP,thank you!
DDway 26 May, 2019 @ 9:23am 
From the trailer, I think the protagonist's facial expression is a little monotonous. Although it's a 2D game, I think some obvious facial expressions can improve the expressive power of the characters'movements.
Gottficker 🆉 3 Jun, 2019 @ 10:34am 
I bought this game, in my opinion at an inflated price. But I do not regret the purchase. The only question is when the demo will appear?
biggs223 3 Jun, 2019 @ 1:25pm 
The demo was backer exclusive.
Gottficker 🆉 4 Jun, 2019 @ 12:04am 
Originally posted by biggs223:
Who speaks of backers man? I mean those who gave 1/10 of their salary and want to play legal beta.
I and the others gave a lot more than most of backers.Although I understand that there is a difference.
Last edited by Gottficker 🆉; 4 Jun, 2019 @ 12:07am
.Loug 4 Jun, 2019 @ 12:47am 
Originally posted by Evan_Fox ®:
Originally posted by biggs223:
Who speaks of backers man? I mean those who gave 1/10 of their salary and want to play legal beta.
I and the others gave a lot more than most of backers.Although I understand that there is a difference.
Doesn't matter how much money you gave them, the demo is still a backer exclusive.
Alucard Phil 4 Jun, 2019 @ 2:07am 
Hi~ may i kindly ask , since I backed this game like 4 years ago, when and how can we start to get activation code for steam version ? thanks for the reply. can't wait any more....
Gottficker 🆉 4 Jun, 2019 @ 4:06am 
Originally posted by Evan_Fox ®:
Doesn't matter how much money you gave them, the demo is still a backer exclusive.
You meen Hackeralreadynonexclusive?!
Last edited by Gottficker 🆉; 4 Jun, 2019 @ 7:00am
505 games, Please Increase the Price in israel
Quietlee79 10 Jun, 2019 @ 1:29am 
People complaining about the price doesn't seem relevant to the game - I enjoyed the backer's preview and I'm looking forward to release. Just because a project got funded by backers doesn't mean the developers aren't entitled to make money from it's release, so it's reasonable to charge a decent price for it. It doesn't matter if it's a 2D game it makes absolutely no difference - a good game is a good game, and this is a good game.
Originally posted by Quietlee79:
People complaining about the price doesn't seem relevant to the game - I enjoyed the backer's preview and I'm looking forward to release. Just because a project got funded by backers doesn't mean the developers aren't entitled to make money from it's release, so it's reasonable to charge a decent price for it. It doesn't matter if it's a 2D game it makes absolutely no difference - a good game is a good game, and this is a good game.
Absolutely :cupup:
MysteryK 11 Jun, 2019 @ 10:36pm 
Can I preorder this game with confidence? I'm very concern; specially with the bait and switch Shenmue III fiasco.
Cpt.AngelofDeath 16 Jun, 2019 @ 12:16pm 
The legend game coming :)
Thanatos 17 Jun, 2019 @ 1:05am 
will this game be releasing at midnight for Aussies?
lsspawn 17 Jun, 2019 @ 8:02am 
那就不是恶魔城了

Originally posted by 弗利沙大王:
i buy the game already,but hope boss fight can appear boss's HP,thank you!
那就不是恶魔城了
< >
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
Per page: 1530 50