Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Statistiche:
Coop-mode?
is the coop-mode now in the game? How can you start the coop-mode? Do you have to play a singleplayer tutorial first?
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-13 commenti su 13
I think the coop is just for chaos mode, which is some kind of randomized roguelike side-mode. I haven't played it yet though so i can't comment on if its fun or not. The actual main game is still singleplayer only.
Chaos Mode is found under the Extra Mode menu. You don't need to play any other modes before playing Chaos Mode. It's a short, simple mode that can be finished in 12-15 minutes, but it will take several attempts to get there.
Theres a BROKEN way to BROKENLY play campaign coop but I kinda don't recommend it cause its almost unplayable for P2
What do you mean by unplayable? I played several online games without problems.
Messaggio originale di EastX:
What do you mean by unplayable? I played several online games without problems.

That was referring to the exploit that lets you play (most of) the campaign in co-op mode.
Ah, gotcha. I read 2cide's comment too quickly.
How does this exploid work?
Messaggio originale di Rudolf Fischer:

I don't remember, but it's in one of the threads that was made after the May update.
Ultima modifica da LHGreen; 16 lug, ore 17:21
Messaggio originale di LHGreen:
Messaggio originale di Rudolf Fischer:

I don't remember, but it's in one of the threads that was made after the May update.
can u find the thread plz
Messaggio originale di 0wnz0r:
Messaggio originale di LHGreen:

can u find the thread plz

I probably can, if I bother looking. So can anyone else, if they bother looking.:conwayshrug:
Messaggio originale di 2cide:
Theres a BROKEN way to BROKENLY play campaign coop but I kinda don't recommend it cause its almost unplayable for P2
How does one go about playing this "BROKEN way to BROKENLY" play campaign mode in co-op?... Is it a hack / mod, or some kind of exploit?
Ultima modifica da Crater; 18 ago, ore 13:42
^ I've tried it since, and although it's a nice little hack and is a promising sign that any future games could well be made properly co-op functional (if the devs can be bothered); unfortunately, this method only allows for the same character to be cloned -- no combination of different characters can be used. At least, as far as I could see...
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-13 commenti su 13
Per pagina: 1530 50