Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

View Stats:
Did I pick the wrong game mode?
I started playing this game a couple years ago and quit, didn't really like metroidvania. Time passed, and now I love metroidvania type games. Today, I loaded my old save, but I feel like I'm not playing the right mode or something.

I'm playing as the red samurai; is this the "wrong" way to play the game for the first time?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
VEEJ 12 Jul @ 2:22am 
So I just made a pretend new save, and it seems like Miriam is what you're supposed to pick as she gets equipment and item drops. I'll just start over with her
LHGreen 12 Jul @ 1:17pm 
Yeah, looks like you beat it and unlocked Zangetsu. (Wait, IS that how you get Zangetsu?):lunar2020thinkingtiger:
Last edited by LHGreen; 12 Jul @ 1:20pm
VEEJ 12 Jul @ 6:39pm 
I never beat the game, it was already available to choose from. When I first played the game a couple years ago, I probably picked him because I always play male characters if I have the choice, and they must have updated the game, because now when you hover over his name, a pop-up comes up and mentions he's for players who beat the game (so why is it unlocked from the start?) -- I would have never picked him if that message was there years ago.

All good, though; I just started a Miriam save and moved that save to another slot. I didn't get very far, and it's been so long, I don't remember any of the enemies I fought with him, so I'm happy 🙂
Last edited by VEEJ; 12 Jul @ 6:42pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50