Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Lihat Statistik:
Did I pick the wrong game mode?
I started playing this game a couple years ago and quit, didn't really like metroidvania. Time passed, and now I love metroidvania type games. Today, I loaded my old save, but I feel like I'm not playing the right mode or something.

I'm playing as the red samurai; is this the "wrong" way to play the game for the first time?
< >
Menampilkan 1-3 dari 3 komentar
So I just made a pretend new save, and it seems like Miriam is what you're supposed to pick as she gets equipment and item drops. I'll just start over with her
Yeah, looks like you beat it and unlocked Zangetsu. (Wait, IS that how you get Zangetsu?):lunar2020thinkingtiger:
Terakhir diedit oleh LHGreen; 12 Jul @ 1:20pm
I never beat the game, it was already available to choose from. When I first played the game a couple years ago, I probably picked him because I always play male characters if I have the choice, and they must have updated the game, because now when you hover over his name, a pop-up comes up and mentions he's for players who beat the game (so why is it unlocked from the start?) -- I would have never picked him if that message was there years ago.

All good, though; I just started a Miriam save and moved that save to another slot. I didn't get very far, and it's been so long, I don't remember any of the enemies I fought with him, so I'm happy 🙂
Terakhir diedit oleh VEEJ; 12 Jul @ 6:42pm
< >
Menampilkan 1-3 dari 3 komentar
Per halaman: 1530 50