The Iron Oath

The Iron Oath

View Stats:
Save Files
Why i cant delet my save files - it dosnt work for me - Thx for help! <3
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
sennin  [developer] 2 Jun, 2022 @ 5:59pm 
Are you trying to delete them from in game? Seems like it might be a new bug. We've had a few recent reports.
Elysion 3 Jun, 2022 @ 12:24am 
I also cant delete save files in game

To delete with out steam cloud restoring them have the game running, delete the files from the save folder (appdata/locallow/curiouspanda) and then close the game. The steam cloud file should also probably be deleted
Last edited by Elysion; 5 Jun, 2022 @ 4:10am
J8102 6 Oct @ 2:52pm 
Has there been a solution to this? I recently tried to delete the entire file from the game and it deletes everything but an autosave that I can't load anything. The game works but seeing old files there building up isn't easy on the eyes.
DT 7 Oct @ 3:15am 
Originally posted by J8102:
Has there been a solution to this? I recently tried to delete the entire file from the game and it deletes everything but an autosave that I can't load anything. The game works but seeing old files there building up isn't easy on the eyes.

Did you disable steam cloud save yet?
sennin  [developer] 7 Oct @ 6:15pm 
Originally posted by J8102:

Hmm, this might have something to do with the change in the latest patch which added a 2nd autosave slot. We'll look into it!
J8102 9 Oct @ 4:16pm 
I did initially shut cloud saves but it still had the file in. I managed to find the folder with the autosave however I had to manually type in the file name. I found it in another forum within steam C:\Users\(name)\AppData\LocalLow\Curious Panda Games\The Iron Oath\saves

The two file names were FilestKIsX4KtEq9Pda2WyCYpw_auto2.tio and FileXkwsiNbYFUSS-hOZ1DRLwA_auto2.tio

I hope this helps. If you delete these names it will go away.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50