Where They Cremate The Roadkill

Where They Cremate The Roadkill

Neoiel 4 Dec, 2017 @ 6:26am
Store Page Says Achievements?
Are these being added in later?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)  [developer] 4 Dec, 2017 @ 1:46pm 
Achievements and badges have been prepared for the game though Steam's policy requires that the game pass a threshold # of downloads before their approval. With the quota met these features will become unlocked
Originally posted by (-(-_(-_-)_-)-):
Achievements and badges have been prepared for the game though Steam's policy requires that the game pass a threshold # of downloads before their approval. With the quota met these features will become unlocked
i can see that the game doesnt have limted features anylonger so please implement some now. It propaly will also help you sell some more copies.
Originally posted by Satans Little Helper:
Originally posted by (-(-_(-_-)_-)-):
i can see that the game doesnt have limted features anylonger so please implement some now. It propaly will also help you sell some more copies.

The developer was accused of certain misbehaviour with some person and he dissappeared from the face of the internet, I doubt this or any other thing he was working on will ever come back to life, you can bet this game will not get achievements.
Originally posted by 9dae7f-1059-4e8e-ba67:
Originally posted by Satans Little Helper:

The developer was accused of certain misbehaviour with some person and he dissappeared from the face of the internet, I doubt this or any other thing he was working on will ever come back to life, you can bet this game will not get achievements.
Ok werll didnt really expect any but it would have been nice to see some implemented.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50