Through the Ages

Through the Ages

View Stats:
Urban Monkey 17 Sep, 2019 @ 8:44am
UltraWide Display Support
I have a 21:9 ultrawide display and when I play the game it just stretches the entire screen to fit, which is horrible to look at. My only solution is to change the Windows resolution first to a 16:9 and then play with black bars on the side. That's fine, but I need to do this every time I play and then revert when I am done, which messes with my entire desktop layout and icon placements.

Is there a way to just set up the resolution? It seems strange to me that a game released in 2018 doesn't have a resolution section option.

Anyone has a better solution?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
srpwnd 17 Sep, 2019 @ 9:02am 
Thank you for pointing this out. I will add this to the list of things to implement although I cannot promise when or whether we will.

The solution I can provide for now is to play in windowed mode (in settings -> graphics untick the fullscreen mode).

Sorry for this inconvenience.
Urban Monkey 17 Sep, 2019 @ 2:21pm 
Thanks for the quick reply! Hopefully a quick solution can be found that doesn't require too much work from your side :)
Marginal0 18 Sep, 2019 @ 12:05pm 
"Horrible" isn't exactly the right word. The menu looks bad, but in-game, I barely notice it. Would be great to see an option though.
Rojo Akai 21 Mar, 2020 @ 1:56am 
I don't like black bars, please add ultrawide support!
Unplayable on 3440x1440 monitor. Stretch is horrible. Must use iPad edition instead.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50