Through the Ages

Through the Ages

View Stats:
Too Hard
I think this game is WAY too hard to be fun. Anyone agree?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Benkyo 7 Mar @ 1:51pm 
No.
There is always easy AI. I think 2-player is the easiest once you understand the game strategy.
Ail 14 Mar @ 7:38am 
I'm the opposite. I like hard games. I can't really enjoy a game too much if it doesn't challenge me.
Exceptions are heavily story-driven games like "To the moon" or "Life is strange".
I believe the most generous thing a game can do is to give increasing difficulty levels to keep you challenged forever. One of the things that keeps us as humans fulfilled is the challenge of overcoming new obstacles and rising to new challenges. It's an anthropoligical drive that got us from being people who lived in tents to now living in skyscapers playing video games. A lot of games rely on playes and modders to create further challenges (like XCOM) and I think this game does a great job including challenge modes that are well thought out.
Agree.. even the training bot is too hard for ME .. why developpers patch the IA to be harder ? difficult one for players who wants ok.. but why even the training bot. I'm bad ok.. but i want to have a chance to win against an easy bot
Last edited by skipper2206; 24 Mar @ 7:03am
fistleaf 26 Mar @ 9:56pm 
For a beginner, try 2-player game and copy the AI's actions, Try to understand why the AI makes that choice.
Rick80 8 Apr @ 1:58pm 
this game is fun
Ctrekoz 23 Apr @ 2:30am 
Skill issue+ai difficulty levels (choose easier). And tutorial is perfect. But I get you, losing 5 times in a row to the hardest bots felt to me like playing chess against ai lol.
Imhotep 7 Jun @ 12:32pm 
I have 73 hours on the game and play against two Easy-level AI. I do win occasionally, but am considerably worse than an Easy-level AI. I may move down to play on Training level.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50