Through the Ages

Through the Ages

View Stats:
Bug on updated cards
So, I finally got the physical edition of the expansion. It contains a few rebalanced cards, and my understanding is that those cards are supposed to be part of the game now. I think most of them are, but I found at least one error.
There is a new transcontential railroad that only gives 4 strength, but in the app it still gives 5. I think there are a few others, but I cant remember them off the top of my head. I'll update this is asked for the other cards I think have errors.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Songbird 12 Aug @ 10:11pm 
You have your cards mixed up, it sounds, or perhaps game versions. Transcontinental Railroad gives 4 strength in the base game of Through the Ages: A New Story of Civilization. It was buffed to 5 strength with the New Leaders and Wonders expansion, which included a replacement copy of the card (along with several other base game cards). It was also 5 strength in the original release, Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization (note the lack of "new"), which was a 2006 title that was the basis for the modern A New Story version.

In the digital version, Transcontinental Railroad will be 5 strength when playing with either the rebalanced base game cards (which do not require owning the DLC to use) or when playing with the full, mixed set of wonders. It will be 4 strength when playing with the cards as they appeared in the original A New Story product.
Last edited by Songbird; 12 Aug @ 10:11pm
kory 12 Aug @ 10:40pm 
Originally posted by Songbird:
You have your cards mixed up, it sounds, or perhaps game versions. Transcontinental Railroad gives 4 strength in the base game of Through the Ages: A New Story of Civilization. It was buffed to 5 strength with the New Leaders and Wonders expansion, which included a replacement copy of the card (along with several other base game cards). It was also 5 strength in the original release, Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization (note the lack of "new"), which was a 2006 title that was the basis for the modern A New Story version.

In the digital version, Transcontinental Railroad will be 5 strength when playing with either the rebalanced base game cards (which do not require owning the DLC to use) or when playing with the full, mixed set of wonders. It will be 4 strength when playing with the cards as they appeared in the original A New Story product.
Oh, seems you are correct, I got them mixed up when I was unboxing.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50