Smalland: Survive the Wilds

Smalland: Survive the Wilds

View Stats:
The "bird paradise"
Do birds with bad luck eat your companions? I had a spider and a lizard with me in a fight with a bird and the lizard has now simply disappeared without a trace. Not even unconscious and it is no longer shown on the map. very stupid and annoying by the way, maybe I have warned one or the other. My lizard already had a really high level...

And isn't there a single tree camp in the area to the north? It's annoying having to go through the tunnel again and again after you've been killed because you can't fly over it and the eagle will get you... :nkDaze:
Last edited by Lefya; 10 Oct @ 3:14am
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Helkar 10 Oct @ 4:33am 
For your lizard i don't know ( not enough hug? definitively killed if the option isn't disable? ).
But for the eagle:
Spoiler: you will find a way to avoid to be eaten with the NPC of this area. You will be able to fly quickly through the river by using catapult or flying mount
Lefya 11 Oct @ 12:18pm 
ah can this happen due to too little hugging ? I have definitely ruled out the possibility of the animals dying completely.
and thanks for the tip ;)
Lefya 12 Oct @ 1:22am 
is there any way to make sure that you don't lose the animals just because you forget to hug them?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50