Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos

Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Jonno 2 Oct, 2019 @ 6:13am
Welcome to Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos!
Hello everyone and welcome to the Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos Steam forum!

This is your place to discuss all things Rogue Heroes, talk tactics, ask questions, form a hero party for multiplayer and keep up to speed with news, updates and freshly revealed content as we towards launch in 2020!

Community updates and news!

We’ll be posting regular community updates over in the News section, as well as stickied posts here on the forum to keep all our budding heroes in the loop.

Join the hero community

Rogue Heroes Subreddit
Rogue Heroes Facebook[www.facebook.com]
Rogue Heroes Twitter
Team17 Discord[discord.gg]

Get ready heroes, your epic adventure is on the horizon!
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Sarah 1 Feb, 2021 @ 11:02am 
How much on release?
And will there be a 4 game pack for friends.
Last edited by Sarah; 1 Feb, 2021 @ 11:02am
StarecPlay 5 Feb, 2021 @ 12:07pm 
Ребята...я..хоть..и..краями..прошелся...по..миру..игры..но!...могу..сказать..что..оа..стоит..того...чтоб..ее..купить...Я..обязательно....жду...выхода...ее..на...рынок.....и....сразу..же...запишу..виде..по..ее..прохождению.....А..разработчикам...хочу..пожилать...лишь..сил..на...все..что..они...запланировали...и...уже..думаю...чтоб...в...эту..игру...добавили..потомю...и...ДЛС......чтоб...ее...поддерживали....и.наполняли..контентом...постояно)))Я...уверен...она...станет..частью...вечерних..чилов..с...друзьями...в.компании)))!!!
Jonno 6 Feb, 2021 @ 4:56am 
Originally posted by Ali:
How much on release?

Hey there,

We haven't revealed the Steam price just yet, but I can confirm that there won't be a '4-pack' as such.
wiidad 23 Feb, 2021 @ 6:09am 
Originally posted by Jonno:
How much on release?

Hey there,

We haven't revealed the Steam price just yet, but I can confirm that there won't be a '4-pack' as such.
Why aren't you offering a 4 pack for this four player game?
Last edited by wiidad; 23 Feb, 2021 @ 6:09am
Originally posted by Jonno:
How much on release?

Hey there,

Make regional pricing. The price is very bad. Why would I buy this game for this money? a ridiculous price for players who live in Turkey.
I love companies that make such games and I want to support you, but this price is too much. Please review your pricing policy.
Gorynych 23 Feb, 2021 @ 10:01am 
Originally posted by Dana (イースVIII):
The price is very bad
you're damn right, the game is too expensive : ) Team17 in a nutshell
Last edited by Gorynych; 23 Feb, 2021 @ 10:05am
The game looks great, will you guys keep adding content, or is this the finished product? Best of luck with your release week!
HarpyEagle 25 Feb, 2021 @ 2:46am 
I think the support for Korean was scheduled, is it canceled?:raksasisweat:
Jonno 25 Feb, 2021 @ 3:06am 
Originally posted by HarpyEagle:
I think the support for Korean was scheduled, is it canceled?:raksasisweat:

Hey there,

We have no plans for Korean localisation (at this time, but we'll be watching!), do you recall where you saw this scheduled!

Thank you :)
teochika 25 Feb, 2021 @ 6:04pm 
There are so many bugs in the Switch version.

I just beat the first dungeon and headed off to the swamp level and I am unable to get the mushroom at the temple even tho I talked to the father and daughter in town and Tygo in local coop. It doesnt let me acquire the mushroom or swamp boots. The completed tasks list that I already have the swamp boots and mushroom even tho I don't and so I'm basically stuck and cant progress much.

In the mauseleum, the press A option to talk to the ghosts is stuck on each floor and when u cross it, u get stuck and frozen so its almost impossible to complete the mission.

It wouldnt let me cross over my demo save file either. It just told me to reset and the same error happened again and again.

Sometimes characters would pickup items and the pickup command would linger on the screen.

Hopefully u guys can address these items in a patch. I would love to continue playing.
Last edited by teochika; 25 Feb, 2021 @ 6:04pm
Medelhyn 8 Mar, 2021 @ 7:19am 
Hi guys (sorry for my english, I come from France),

I'm here to tell u what i think about Rogue Heroes for good and bad things (which can be changed :p) at my mind for sure :

- The idea of rogue dungeons in coop is just really good, with this type of graphisms, it's very cool and very satisfying to play ( and gg the different animations of the movement of our character).

- The gameplay is interesting but u can do a better rapid menu for items (the must is the possibility to bind different things on the numbers to switch bow, hammer exct faster). I'm sure if u keep ur actual menu and u add the possibility to bind the items will be so good :D

- The city we build with different homes for upgrades is cool but u can do it better (why no quests about differents person to save & they come in your city?).

- The house is good too but it needs more contains & upgrades with, maybe, different upgrades link at our character (so have a better bed & u have an increase stamina, have some library & u have more quantity of magic, have carpenter table and u have a better damage to the bow/hammer exct).

- The concept of random generation for dungeons is a very cool idea but maybe need more different rooms & please, do something for your enigmas (or riddles) & cave for spheres/gold, it's incredibly easy, have sometimes easy rooms is ok but after few hours, it's tiring (for exemple enter in a cave and just push 2 blocks to have the chest... >>).

- Boss fights are interesting (after i'm a big player of Wow since the 2.4.3 version TBC so if u do differents boss with more abilities, i'm ok about that).

- There is a lot of enemies differents, it's cool but now cause of u i hate snakes.

- Your concept of tempest/night to have more epic enemies is a very good idea, i mean u can do more (why not a temple of water, if it's a clear day, it's easier than if it's the tempest outside, but with tempest outside, u'll have a the dungeon who change in his rooms, enigmas princip & difficulty of enemies...).

Now why u need really change fast (but i'm sure it's previous by ur team) :

- The music please, do a little more music to have in the same region, different ambiance (now the sing of the village turn in my head...).

- One big problem in dugeons is in the first room of each stairs, we can have 1 or 2 silver key's chest free... :/ the feeling of danger & fear is deleted cuz the dungeon help us...

- Why don't u do different talent trees personnal of each character while maintaining the actuals skill's trees of the sword/stamina/health/magic/tools? I think i'm not only who miss this so hard.

- Please, the time wand is so little usable, the concept is very good (after with the city in the north-east, i think u prepare something about that).

- Why the boomerang use magic and not the grappling? or the bow?

- And the must important for me, please upgrade ur style of game for the types of characters (for exemple : adds some heal capacity for the wizard/sorcerer but which cost so much mana, same for the necromancer, why don't he steal health when he attacks? maybe add a spell for heal the entire group in depend of the actual mana of the necromancer? the knight OMG pls nerf, he's so indestructible and do so more damages & he aoe stun xD beside all over characters are so useless)?
Beside the princip of bowman/better damages bow, wizard/better damage wand is cool.
Need more place for flasks pls, just 2 places, only health potion are good whn u have more 1k9 life, 30% life is too much i mean.

And to finish, why not including a passive regenation for the mana for each characters ? and do less mana flasks which drop on enemies.

PS : Are u sure it's a good idea to have two type of golds/gems cuz golds are so useless...

My opinion : your game is really cool and fun, Good Job team but keep in ur mind that u can do so much better. Thanks the team & kiss ;)
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50