Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos

Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Heliocentric Studios  [developer] 28 Feb, 2021 @ 11:56am
Known Issues and Requested Features
Hey everyone, in order to keep you in the loop as far as what we're working on and what's coming in the next patch I'm starting this thread to track everything. You'll find a list of known issues and requested features and I'll mark what's finished and ready for the next patch.

Known General Issues:

-'Connecting...' doesn't ever complete for some players online - Released in Patch 1.5

-Players aren't able to leave the co-op house if one of them is dead - Released in Patch 1.5

-Made the farm lot build immediately on its lot instead of going to lot selection as only one lot is available and clicking on it wasn't functioning - Released in Patch 1.5

-Rain doesn't always water crops when changing days or using the storm rune - Released in Patch 1.5

-Count of Zap Jellies and Zellenaks was too low making their monster parts not easily acquired - Released in Patch 1.5

-Fix Mimic blocking the path forward in some scenarios - Released in Patch 1.5
--The Mimic spawned chest will now disappear in a puff of smoke when opened, allowing players to clear it if it's blocking a path

-Doors are sometimes missing or invisible - We've found the cause of this issue, and should have this fixed in the next patch

-Keys can be used by two players online at the same time, causing them to not have enough to complete the dungeon

-In some occasions not enough keys are placed in a dungeon to continue -Released in Patch 2.0

-The Knight and Bomber classes needs damage immunity for a short period after landing their jump - Released in Patch 1.5
--The Knight and Bomber will now have 1 second of damage immunity, flashing to indicate, after landing a jump

-General desync issues with objects - We're working on some solutions for this which we're testing tomorrow (March 2nd 2021). If this solves the issue it will be in the next patch (after patch 1.5).

Quest/Progression Issues:

-Make the hermit NPC give the player a compass regardless of quest state if they're beyond this quest and don't own it - Released in Patch 1.5

-Players are able to bypass ice slopes in region 4 without the Ice Boots using their class ability - Released in Patch 1.5

-Fix not being able to turn in the farmer quest when the player has collected the kezar fist before starting it - Released in Patch 1.6

-Fix going to dungeon 4 and revealing it before completing dungeon 3 causing the quest state to not move forward when arriving there later for the Find Dungeon 4 quest - Released in Patch 1.5

-Fix talking to swamp guard before the explore the swamp quest causing the next dialog/quest to not be available - Released in Patch 1.5

Features:

-Add ability to disable screen shake - Released in Patch 1.5

-Add buffs to the witch's potion use - Released in Patch 1.5
--Witch's potions will now effect all nearby players at 50% effectivity
--Witch will now get 200% effect of health and magic potions
--Witch will now get 150% effect for damage, armor, class ability cooldown buffs
--Witch will now get 125% effect for speed potions

-Add buffs to Mage's rune/wand use - Released in Patch 1.6
--Mages now have burst fire
--Mage's now get 10% of their mana back when killing an enemy with the sword
--Mage now casts spells for 75% the mana cost
--Mage's spell damage has been increased to 150%

-Add the Reapers listed ability - Released in Patch 1.5
--The Reaper will now absorb the particles of dead enemies, after absorbing 300 particles they will glow signifying your next attack is a guaranteed critical hit
--The Reaper will now gain health back from killed enemies when absorbing death particles - Released in Patch 2.0

-Add an 'Abandon Run' option to the pause menu - Released in Patch 1.5
--Players can now select this in the pause menu which will kill their hero allowing them to leave a dungeon and end the run

-Add a weapon wheel and favorites system for the tools - In progress for next patch

-Make all players able to use subscreens at the same time- Released in Patch 2.0

-Add ability for players to move their buildings after placed
Last edited by Heliocentric Studios; 17 Mar, 2021 @ 2:02pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 173 comments
Daborgon 28 Feb, 2021 @ 12:41pm 
ty I am stuck with no quest to save little girl and cant get the boots waiting for patch so I can play again
D# 28 Feb, 2021 @ 12:48pm 
For all that have quest bugs like the compass etc from exploring early you can solve it yourself fairly quickly if you have a controller, just make a new character and do a local co-op with your main,as a second player. As the new char is quickly run through the first 2 dungeons unlocking everything your main will acquire all the missing items. It took about 45 min to get back to the "missing compass" quest and i was able to get it on my main. without having to lose all progress with a new save, or waiting for next patch.
HandsomFrank 28 Feb, 2021 @ 3:05pm 
This is a good list to see. I love the game, but the frustration can often outweigh that. I am confident that these fixes will put it in a much better place! Thanks for the hard work on improving it!
Daborgon 28 Feb, 2021 @ 4:15pm 
ty doing the player 2 thing fixed it for me
Proxie 28 Feb, 2021 @ 7:37pm 
Any fixes in the works for Rangers? Like bow damage scaling for the class and increased number of arrows found
randalieren 28 Feb, 2021 @ 9:42pm 
I bought this game for the multiplayer, but my freind and I got stuck on joining a game and after the initial dialog.
blackdev 1 Mar, 2021 @ 4:55am 
I found a bug. I got "damage on touch" from skeleton archer that are on a elevated platform when going below or behind the platform. I think it supost to be "archery tower" they stand on.
Sivicus 1 Mar, 2021 @ 9:45am 
honestly was going to put this game aside for a couple weeks but these changes will make the classes a LOT more fun to play around with. Big thanks for all your hard work.
Biledriver 1 Mar, 2021 @ 10:17am 
PLEASE add a new game plus option! It's a great game and the endless dungeon is cool, but infinite progression would bring a whole new level of gameplay.
S1R TERRANCE 1 Mar, 2021 @ 12:32pm 
Quest progression issue not listed:
Lower Lava Level can't be completed after playing with someone new half way through the quest. 1 out of 3 complete, then new player joins. 2 out of 3 complete, but all 3 buildings have had their buttons compressed. Cannot make quest say 3 out of 3 & the Lava refuses to go down. Quest can be skipped by joining someone that already has the castle unlocked & then beating the 3rd dungeon with them. However despite quest changing to explore the northern mountains, Lava is still raised. Deffinate issue with all the buttons being compressable in the 3 buildings, but the quest not syncing with the number of solved buildings & the Lava not lowering.

Love all the other changes listed here. Shame Reaper got a crit boost, was hoping for health leech. But that's just me & maybe everyone else prefers the crit. Really happy to see the damage immunity on Knight's Leap ^_^
Last edited by S1R TERRANCE; 1 Mar, 2021 @ 12:34pm
Heliocentric Studios  [developer] 1 Mar, 2021 @ 7:30pm 
Originally posted by S1R TERRANCE:
Quest progression issue not listed:
Lower Lava Level can't be completed after playing with someone new half way through the quest. 1 out of 3 complete, then new player joins. 2 out of 3 complete, but all 3 buildings have had their buttons compressed. Cannot make quest say 3 out of 3 & the Lava refuses to go down. Quest can be skipped by joining someone that already has the castle unlocked & then beating the 3rd dungeon with them. However despite quest changing to explore the northern mountains, Lava is still raised. Deffinate issue with all the buttons being compressable in the 3 buildings, but the quest not syncing with the number of solved buildings & the Lava not lowering.

Love all the other changes listed here. Shame Reaper got a crit boost, was hoping for health leech. But that's just me & maybe everyone else prefers the crit. Really happy to see the damage immunity on Knight's Leap ^_^

Thanks for the report, we have heard this 3 times in the past day so it's now on the top of our priority list. Since we're locking down patch 2 it won't likely be in there but I'll make sure it's in for patch 3 :)

Definitely down for that Reaper health leech mechanic, working on that too.
Rei 1 Mar, 2021 @ 9:31pm 
Hey there, I am a bit stuck in "Acquire Farm Equipment", just wanna reported it.
I saw the patch with the Kezar fist, but it's slightly different :

I have probably made the shovel too early (before the farm), and we have complete the whole quest with some friends (getting shovel+watering can) but for me it's stuck in the following state "We've got the watering can, now we just need a shvel. Nik had some ideas (...)".

We tried many things to complete it again but nothing worked ^^
S1R TERRANCE 1 Mar, 2021 @ 11:18pm 
Reaper health leech... WOOO! ^_^
CC 2 Mar, 2021 @ 1:40am 
I had a strange bug where with upgrades my health should have been almost 180, but after using a teleporter it was written to 90 max, and the other person in my group saw me at half health all the time. Going into a dungeon didn't fix it, dieing didn't fix it, but buying another small upgrade to health brought it up to 190something and did.
CC 2 Mar, 2021 @ 2:12am 
Note that 90hp was the previous max I had with upgrades before i had bought more. Also later the person I was playing with was set to 90hp, and he had only upgraded to 85.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 173 comments
Per page: 1530 50