Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos

Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Jonno 26 Jan, 2021 @ 7:38am
Demo Save Files WILL Carry Over to Full Game!
Hey Heroes,

Just letting you know that we can now officially confirm that your Steam demo save files will carry over to the full version of Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos!

If you have any further questions on this side of thing, or about the demo, feel free to pop them here and we'll answer what we can.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
☆Astarael☆ 27 Jan, 2021 @ 10:09pm 
Hmm, but what does that mean for Online Co-Op? Do we know if characters will be able to drop in to any game no matter which version of the game they are playing? I'd love to put in some progression time into a character if it would carry over to Online Co-op
Jonno 28 Jan, 2021 @ 3:57am 
Originally posted by Calandor:
Hmm, but what does that mean for Online Co-Op? Do we know if characters will be able to drop in to any game no matter which version of the game they are playing? I'd love to put in some progression time into a character if it would carry over to Online Co-op

Hey!

When joining another player's world via online co-op you choose one of your own save files / hero saves to play with.

This means that your character can happily move between 'your Tasos' and other players' versions without restriction, meaning you don't have to start a fresh character when playing with different people, but you can if you'd like to.
Last edited by Jonno; 28 Jan, 2021 @ 3:58am
Senva 29 Jan, 2021 @ 10:30pm 
Can we have an idea of what the full game will be priced at? I want to set aside the money for it, but I can't do that without knowing the cost!
DragonRay 31 Jan, 2021 @ 3:40pm 
What about the Switch Version?
Jonno 1 Feb, 2021 @ 2:41am 
Originally posted by dragonninjaray:
What about the Switch Version?

The same!

Originally posted by Arimphae:
Can we have an idea of what the full game will be priced at? I want to set aside the money for it, but I can't do that without knowing the cost!

We'll be in a position to share that with the Steam community soon :)
Senva 1 Feb, 2021 @ 3:53pm 
Originally posted by Arimphae:

We'll be in a position to share that with the Steam community soon :) [/quote]

Exciting, I can't wait :D
StarecPlay 5 Feb, 2021 @ 12:06pm 
Ребята...я..хоть..и..краями..прошелся...по..миру..игры..но!...могу..сказать..что..оа..стоит..того...чтоб..ее..купить...Я..обязательно....жду...выхода...ее..на...рынок.....и....сразу..же...запишу..виде..по..ее..прохождению.....А..разработчикам...хочу..пожилать...лишь..сил..на...все..что..они...запланировали...и...уже..думаю...чтоб...в...эту..игру...добавили..потомю...и...ДЛС......чтоб...ее...поддерживали....и.наполняли..контентом...постояно)))Я...уверен...она...станет..частью...вечерних..чилов..с...друзьями...в.компании)))!!!
Cat of Nine 7 Feb, 2021 @ 2:39am 
How do we get the early bird offer for steam? there's no option to pre-order yet?
Jonno 7 Feb, 2021 @ 6:51am 
Originally posted by Cat of Nine:
How do we get the early bird offer for steam? there's no option to pre-order yet?

Once the game has launched on the 23rd it'll be available :)
Gileon Fletcher 9 Feb, 2021 @ 8:05pm 
The Switch pre-order is 19.99 USD, so make of that what you will if you're budgeting.
☆Astarael☆ 10 Feb, 2021 @ 12:27am 
Originally posted by Gileon Fletcher:
The Switch pre-order is 19.99 USD, so make of that what you will if you're budgeting.

Thank you :)
HyrulePostman 15 Feb, 2021 @ 2:47pm 
How will progression work for other classes? Do they all share the same Health,Mana and Fighting upgrade or will each classes have it's own tree to level up? Because i feel like i will be way too overpowered when i start playing with my friends who didnt play the demo. ( Of course i can always start a new save)
Jonno 16 Feb, 2021 @ 2:08am 
Originally posted by HyrulePostman:
How will progression work for other classes? Do they all share the same Health,Mana and Fighting upgrade or will each classes have it's own tree to level up? Because i feel like i will be way too overpowered when i start playing with my friends who didnt play the demo. ( Of course i can always start a new save)

If you've been grinding the demo hard you might find yourself a liiiiittle bit over-levelled!
HyrulePostman 16 Feb, 2021 @ 2:41pm 
Originally posted by Jonno:
Originally posted by HyrulePostman:

If you've been grinding the demo hard you might find yourself a liiiiittle bit over-levelled!

Oops, new game it is then. i'll keep my demo save for when i play solo.
S1R TERRANCE 17 Feb, 2021 @ 12:34am 
50+ hours on the Switch version so far. About 360,000 Gems collected, every tool acquired every upgrade acquired, & almost every monster mastered in the beastiary (Zellenak is such a rare spawn, I only killed 3). I've beat the first dungeon & the mausoleum. I have found 13 Spheres (11 blue, 1 red, & 1 purple). I can't find anything else to do, but I need more. I can't wait for the full game to launch & hearing my save carries over pleases me. I already have about 8k gems spare, so I can unlock a bunch of stuff as soon as the update lands ^_^
< >
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
Per page: 1530 50