Just Cause 2

Just Cause 2

View Stats:
~QQ~™ 2 Aug, 2022 @ 11:40am
Crash on startup Win 11, earlier the game worked
Please tell me, the game began to crash at startup without an error. The integrity check constantly finds 1 file weighing 5 MB. Compatibility, disabling the overlay did not help, reinstalling the game too. Is there an option how to make the game work?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Try disabling DECALS and BOKEH in the graphics settings
~QQ~™ 2 Aug, 2022 @ 10:03pm 
Originally posted by Phatkat:
Try disabling DECALS and BOKEH in the graphics settings
I can't get in the game, it's crashing before i get to the menu
I know I'm late to the party, but I'm giving the solution that worked for me for anyone that might have a similar problem in the future.

Just go to your Steam Library > Just Cause 2 > Manage (Gear icon) > Properties > Installed Files > Verify Integrity Of Game Files. This fixed the crash on startup issue for me. :)
~QQ~™ 1 Aug @ 7:54am 
Originally posted by Potato King:
I know I'm late to the party, but I'm giving the solution that worked for me for anyone that might have a similar problem in the future.

Just go to your Steam Library > Just Cause 2 > Manage (Gear icon) > Properties > Installed Files > Verify Integrity Of Game Files. This fixed the crash on startup issue for me. :)
It's finding one file and reloads it every time. Doesn't work for me sadly. So i just made peace with it):steamsad:
Originally posted by ~QQ~™:

It's finding one file and reloads it every time. Doesn't work for me sadly. So i just made peace with it):steamsad:
I'm so sorry. That sucks. Have you tried running the exe in compatibility mode? Maybe it's having trouble with the OS. :steamsad:
~QQ~™ 2 Aug @ 9:26am 
Originally posted by ~QQ~™:
I'm so sorry. That sucks. Have you tried running the exe in compatibility mode? Maybe it's having trouble with the OS. :steamsad:
Yeah, i did.
Having this problem too. Compatibility mode didn't fix it, unfortunately.
It says "Not enough memory resources are available to complete this operation" when trying to launch. It worked fine before. Anyone got a fix for this?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50