STEINS;GATE 0

STEINS;GATE 0

View Stats:
Vega and Altair and Milky Way Crossing
Quick question, once I complete all the endings and proceed to obtain the true ending following the steps of the ending Vega and Altair (Mayuri Ending), the previous sequences before reaching the scene after the credits are exactly the same, right? Could the fact that I had seen several sequences when I only did the ending of Mayuri before doing The Promised Rebirth, satisfy them perfectly or does it change several things?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Blanners 21 Jan @ 5:43am 
The only thing that changes is the scene right after the branching point in the shrine, after you don't turn Okabe's phone off, where he receives a D-Rine from the future (you NEED to watch this scene in order to get the ending, you can't just load a save after that).

After that, then yeah, every scene is the exact same until the credits.
Just finished 100%, didn't see that scene
Blanners 25 Jan @ 8:12am 
You literally can't get the true ending if you don't start your final run before the shrine point, because Okabe has to receive the D-RINE, you probably just forgot

Edit: the scene is just the D-RINE showing up on screen, and maybe one or two lines of narration, and it's never mentioned again, Okabe pretty much doesn't react to it at all, so it's pretty easy to ignore if you didn't do the V&A branch before the PR branch and didn't know the D-RINE wasn't there before
Last edited by Blanners; 25 Jan @ 8:14am
I've started at shrine point, didn't turn off the phone and then just skipped until some trigger.
Even replayed until meeting with Koeda and Katsume, no D-RINE. But in Milky Way Crossing Okabe shows it
Blanners 25 Jan @ 8:34am 
Originally posted by Kravensky:
Even replayed until meeting with Koeda and Katsume
That's the scene where it happens :P
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50