STEINS;GATE 0

STEINS;GATE 0

View Stats:
Is This Visual Novel Pain P0rn?
From what I've seen and what little I read, I was wondering if I need to brace myself for an absolute sob fest.

Thanks.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
I wouldn't say so. Personally, I wouldn't even call this a nakige, much less an utsuge. It's more sad than its predecessor, but not extremely. If you were ok with Steins;Gate, you'll very likely also be ok with this one.
Originally posted by Blanners:
I wouldn't say so. Personally, I wouldn't even call this a nakige, much less an utsuge. It's more sad than its predecessor, but not extremely. If you were ok with Steins;Gate, you'll very likely also be ok with this one.
Those are some words I haven't heard in a very long time... Long gone are the days surfing VNDB...
Anyway, thanks. From the synopsis alone and Okabe being depressed I kind of just figured it would have been exclusively depressing. But I'm glad to hear that's not the case.
The anime captures the feeling of dread and sorrow a lot better imo. However it leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to narrative and story.

If you were to read S;G and S;G 0 then watch the anime adaptations, yes, you'll cry yourself a river.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50