LEGO® DC Super-Villains

LEGO® DC Super-Villains

View Stats:
Ace 24 Oct, 2018 @ 2:53am
Any way to Get Studs Fast?
Is there any way? I remember in the old Lego games, there used to be a place where you could get a lot of studs. I don’t know if this game has it though. Anyways, is there a way to get studs fast?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Shadow75 24 Oct, 2018 @ 10:04am 
Originally posted by ShushAce:
Is there any way? I remember in the old Lego games, there used to be a place where you could get a lot of studs. I don’t know if this game has it though. Anyways, is there a way to get studs fast?

Get police on you.

Keep hitting them till you hit X10... lots of studs come out of them Blue and gold.
shadowsfm 24 Oct, 2018 @ 4:18pm 
after getting the x2 and x4 red bricks, i went to arkham. out back, there are crates, one of which has a purple stud. then i head out front again and enter the building. then i exit real quick again and head out back again. now that the crate reappeared, i break it again for the purple stud

and repeat
Dekatron 5 Jan, 2019 @ 7:42pm 
I found a really good farming spot in Joker's Amusement Mile. It's the duck-boat booth located between the bumper cars and the Merry-go-round.

Just stand on the water-trough and punch the area the ducks come out. Every third duck or so has a blue stud. I've been able to rack up 100k in 3 minutes (no multiplier).
myna 6 Jan, 2019 @ 7:27am 
You won't need additional studs, if you play the campaign and get the 2x multiplier in Level 8 – Fight At The Museum and 4x in Level 15 – Darkseid Of The Moon in free play mode. After this you will be drowning in studs, as usual in the Lego series.
mykargh 8 Oct, 2022 @ 10:47pm 
Originally posted by Dekatron:
I found a really good farming spot in Joker's Amusement Mile. It's the duck-boat booth located between the bumper cars and the Merry-go-round.

Just stand on the water-trough and punch the area the ducks come out. Every third duck or so has a blue stud. I've been able to rack up 100k in 3 minutes (no multiplier).
you can punch the wall behind the water (which is where the ducks spawn) and you'll get faster money
SpNiko 30 Oct, 2022 @ 10:23am 
Be wanted by the police in center gotham, after a while it gives you only blue and purple studs
Spider-Man.exe 20 Aug, 2023 @ 5:20pm 
Originally posted by mykargh:

you can punch the wall behind the water (which is where the ducks spawn) and you'll get faster money

Do all of this but use Deadshot's special ability where he sprays his guns in all directions and you'll get hundreds of thousands in like a second (if you have the x2 and x4 multiplier)

I have my controller wired to my console right now, playing on Xbox... Have a heavy object holding down the b button while using heatwave... Stud magnet unlocked. Good spot, thank you for the advice
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50