LEGO® DC Super-Villains

LEGO® DC Super-Villains

View Stats:
Grayson 18 Mar, 2023 @ 2:17am
[BUG] In Belle Reve prisoner won't go through portal
I'm collecting gold block in free roam. In Swamps you can go to Belle Reve. There is a mission where you have to go after a cat. For this you have to free 2 prisoners with mirror portal. Farthest one goes through without a problem. But prisoner on the second floor say's "You're the fairest of them all. Just kidding", jumps into portal but stays in his cell. And because of this I can't progress.

Does any one encounter this bug?
Originally posted by %001 ZILK:
Just ran into this glitch myself. Was able to fix it by setting the game to splitscreen mulitplayer before opening the mirror portal. Don't know why that fixes it, but it works.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Lord Raganow 20 May, 2023 @ 2:14am 
For me all two goes through portals without problems. Have You tried to reinstall the game, check the integrity of game files, relaunch game or enter to prison again?
Last edited by Lord Raganow; 20 May, 2023 @ 2:17am
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Just ran into this glitch myself. Was able to fix it by setting the game to splitscreen mulitplayer before opening the mirror portal. Don't know why that fixes it, but it works.
This comment is awaiting analysis by our automated content check system. It will be temporarily hidden until we verify that it does not contain harmful content (e.g. links to websites that attempt to steal information).
This comment is awaiting analysis by our automated content check system. It will be temporarily hidden until we verify that it does not contain harmful content (e.g. links to websites that attempt to steal information).
Kota 25 Jun @ 5:45pm 
Hey, idk if your still encountering this issue but I thought I'd leave a potential fix for future people none the less.

1. After freeing the unaffected NPC, swap to "Joker" and activate the NPC having him follow.

2. Swap mirror portals, activating the "bugged" NPC to jump/reappear in his original position.

3. With the character that's NOT "Joker" and his companion NPC. Swap to a character that can enlarge themselves (Atom, Atomica, Self) and go through into the "bugged" NPC's cell via the mirror portal.

4. Enlarge the selected character in the cell and THEN Kill/Re-spawn the "glitched" NPC (may take a few attempts).

After this, the NPC ended up next to the cat tower/grapple point he is needed for. I used the ole' "don't give the NPC enough room to spawn", exploit as a last attempt when everything else failed. Restarting, exiting the level, doing literally everything else and coming back wouldn't work. There is the "Anti-Monitor" that is unlocked very late in game that enlarges much bigger than the other characters so try him once obtained if anyone else isn't working.

Hope this helps, was about to pull my hair out and uninstall when I got it working.
Apollo 30 Jul @ 3:18pm 
Originally posted by %001 ZILK:
This one works
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50