LEGO® DC Super-Villains

LEGO® DC Super-Villains

View Stats:
game low fps!
have anyone also exprienced low fps?? i cant run the game without it have like 4 fps persecond!!! i cant run anylego game except for lego marvel superheros 1 that isnt low fps, i my laptop can run gta on like a 100 fps :auimp:
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
just bought it and mine was doing it too, turns out it was using my integrated graphics card instead of my rtx 4070, by going into my graphics settings im able to change it and it works fine.
im getting the same issue but on the rog ally. On my 4090 pc build im getting 980ish fps
Same issue, it must be a horrible port, if Elden Ring runs smooth compared to it.
Originally posted by steven1mac:
Same issue, it must be a horrible port, if Elden Ring runs smooth compared to it.
turn off the touch screen in manager, then will be stable.
×͜ × 1 Aug @ 11:49pm 
Originally posted by Painkilleruk:
im getting the same issue but on the rog ally. On my 4090 pc build im getting 980ish fps
hey painkilleruk, im using a rog laptop, but i think i figured out the problem with low fps, i searched and saw something about the game files dont have enough storge, and ive been trying to mess with that recently, i have 200 gb left but i dont know how to give the game file access to more storge:steamfacepalm:
×͜ × 1 Aug @ 11:50pm 
Originally posted by Painkilleruk:
So is it fixed for you turning off the touch screen manager?
×͜ × 3 Aug @ 6:32am 
broskis non of the lego games are workinggggggfg
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50