Prison Simulator

Prison Simulator

View Stats:
Broken locks: cant fix 'em!
I'm at a part where some of the door looks to things like the search room and cafeteria are broken and I just can't fix get them to fix. Able to spray the doors but when picking them afterwards, there's no way of knowing where to press the pin down.

All I see is a green bar and a line that goes rather fast. Nothing coming up say press now, or anything else. I click on the green bar or close to the middle but it doesn't make the pins go down or lock. When I manage to get one down and do another it just undoes the first pin! I can't progress further without being able to fix the door locks. Read the tutorial guide but that's not helped.

I don't know if it's me or something. Is there any other way of getting doors unlocked? Someone please help me out. I wanna play this and progress but can't because of the stupid pins on the door locks! Don't know why I can't just press down on one pin til it locks and then move onto the next one with ease.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Cypher  [developer] 19 Aug @ 6:13am 
Originally posted by DR. NICK:
I'm at a part where some of the door looks to things like the search room and cafeteria are broken and I just can't fix get them to fix. Able to spray the doors but when picking them afterwards, there's no way of knowing where to press the pin down.

All I see is a green bar and a line that goes rather fast. Nothing coming up say press now, or anything else. I click on the green bar or close to the middle but it doesn't make the pins go down or lock. When I manage to get one down and do another it just undoes the first pin! I can't progress further without being able to fix the door locks. Read the tutorial guide but that's not helped.

I don't know if it's me or something. Is there any other way of getting doors unlocked? Someone please help me out. I wanna play this and progress but can't because of the stupid pins on the door locks! Don't know why I can't just press down on one pin til it locks and then move onto the next one with ease.
Are you playing on 60 FPS? Sometimes playing on less can lag a game and this minigame in particular.
DR. NICK 19 Aug @ 7:29am 
Yeah I think so. Just know I can't get past this minigame to progress with the overall game.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50