Goat Simulator 3

Goat Simulator 3

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
goat  [developer] 6 Mar @ 5:14am
Disconnection after 1 hour & black screen info
We’re aware that some players are getting disconnected every hour during multiplayer sessions and of another issue where the player is met with a black screen when trying to play the game. We just wanted to inform you that we’re working on a fix for both of these issues and it will go live as soon as possible. Hopefully by the end of this week/beginning of next week. So sorry for the inconvenience.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
There have been some problems lately. But it has fixed itself over time without updates. It's like this for me personally.:GDNormal:
Unfortunately, I am still having the black screen issue, even after the patch that was supposed to fix it.
Originally posted by MrWoodenSheep:
Unfortunately, I am still having the black screen issue, even after the patch that was supposed to fix it.
yes, me too. I'Ve tried it today as you told me to on my post I've made. The Screen stays black after I click on Continue to start my session from the menu.
goat  [developer] 8 Mar @ 6:55am 
We’re continuing to work on the black screen issue just so you know. The patch we released yesterday was something we thought might work, but we have other ideas we’ll try as well. This is one of our highest priority right now
Mi 14 Mar @ 2:38am 
do i have to use online mode? if i use offline mode on steam, 90% cant play with friends
Kirra 27 Mar @ 8:45pm 
Any new fix for the black screen? Its been 3 weeks.
V 30 Mar @ 7:06pm 
still no fix?
Have you guys tried logging in in a while? The black screen issue has been fixed for me for weeks.

If it's still an issue for you then perhaps linking your Epic account may be a fix.
Last edited by MrWoodenSheep; 1 Apr @ 1:35am
Still can't play, trying to load my save just gives me a black screen and game sounds

EDIT: managed to fix it, by going to your Friends button in the main menu and clicking Link Epic Account it actually does work, I can now load and play my save! why? Who knows!
Last edited by Tubzbuster; 31 Mar @ 1:40pm
Originally posted by Tubzbuster:
Still can't play, trying to load my save just gives me a black screen and game sounds

EDIT: managed to fix it, by going to your Friends button in the main menu and clicking Link Epic Account it actually does work, I can now load and play my save! why? Who knows!
Can verify this works, not sure why you cant play without linking Epic Games account.
Alucard 1 Apr @ 1:29pm 
same here loading continuing and even starting a new game just black screen even with this new patch.
Try linking your Epic account to fix it :)
Try linking your Epic account to fix it :)
how do i link my epic account
Tr3m0r 1 Apr @ 4:20pm 
Can’t help but think that’s quite an interesting “fix.”
< >
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
Per page: 1530 50