The Walking Dead: The Final Season

The Walking Dead: The Final Season

View Stats:
My game keeps crashing everytime I boot it up why??
Everytime I keep trying to boot up this game it keeps crashing on the black loading screen and then just tells me the game stopped responding, why is that? I've never heard anyone else having this problem and I haven't had a similar problem with the previous games so why now??
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Zoe Zero 14 Jul @ 5:46pm 
I'm facing the same problem.
The first time, it crashed when I had to recap my first decision from the previous game.
Now, it won't pass through the loading screen.
Slurpypie 15 Jul @ 12:01am 
Originally posted by Zoe Zero:
The first time, it crashed when I had to recap my first decision from the previous game.
For some reason it fixed for me a few hours after I posted this and I'm still not sure why or how. I remember reinstalling the game but I'm not sure if that's the actual reason why it fixed itself.
Zoe Zero 18 Jul @ 8:30pm 
Originally posted by Slurpypie:
For some reason it fixed for me a few hours after I posted this and I'm still not sure why or how. I remember reinstalling the game but I'm not sure if that's the actual reason why it fixed itself.
Thanks, I'll try that just in case.
Originally posted by Slurpypie:
Thanks, I'll try that just in case.
No problem bro. Hopefully it works for you :D
mizuri 28 Jul @ 6:39am 
Try reinstalling the game, try updating your gpu drivers.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50