Anno 1800

Anno 1800

View Stats:
Minimap Vanishing
Hey guys, first timer here, I got the game and started campaign with normal difficulty, was all good then I decided to start another playthrough with a custom campaign and the minimap simply not showing. I cant find much around the internet about it, a few people seemed to have that but no fix or acknowledgement from Ubi

I did change from fullscreen to windowed on the first game but that didnt seem to eat the map, there is no setting I see that could done that (the ui hide one hides everything) I do have all my drivers and such ready. I changed from dx 11 to dx 12 on first playthrough and was fine, didnt change it back.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
I suppose with fullscreen/window you meant that you already tried alt+enter?

Sounds weird, but I'd love for the bug to happen to me. I hate the mini map which is not only useless in 1800 due to bad design, but cant be hidden.
BMW-POWER 21 Jul @ 11:20am 
It sounds like you're encountering a bug where the minimap isn't showing up in your custom Ubisoft campaign, even though it worked fine in the normal campaign.
You can try this

1. Check UI Settings:
While unlikely, there might be a hidden UI setting affecting the minimap specifically in custom campaigns. Look through the game's settings menu, particularly the UI or graphics options, for anything related to the minimap or UI elements.
2. Verify Game Files:
Corrupted game files can sometimes cause unexpected issues. Most Ubisoft games have a built-in verification tool on their launcher. Use it to scan and repair any corrupted files. This might resolve the minimap issue.
I've had the same issue pop up - I started a new save file and now the mini map UI is gone. Did you ever get it back?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50