Life is Strange: True Colors

Life is Strange: True Colors

View Stats:
Tag
Let all add tag "woke" for this game under tag section. This game and the 2nd one are missing that tag.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 137 comments
hollowlilies 27 Mar @ 12:30pm 
would that make you feel better
Originally posted by hollowlilies:

The whole world feels better that way. The dev already got black list for most of the ppl. They sacrificed a good game for a politician agendas.
Qiana 28 Mar @ 1:09am 
Originally posted by Scorpios Society:
Originally posted by hollowlilies:
The whole world feels better that way. The dev already got black list for most of the ppl. They sacrificed a good game for a politician agendas.

I hope you realize that politicians political agendas can only exist because of people like you.
Originally posted by Qiana:

I hope you realize that politicians political agendas can only exist because of people like you.
Do not make miss take It exists because ppl like you
Qiana 28 Mar @ 8:31am 

That's what I thought, and just as I said...
You can't even spell "woke", just as you can't even spell "miss take."
strumpet 28 Mar @ 11:36am 
I actually agree with you, however I believe Life is Strange 2 is rich enough in its narrative to justify it, even though I agree the politics of the game insists on the player greatly. True Colors to me lacks that narrative richness and so it is way more glaring.

How do you spell "woke"?

As far as is see "To be "woke" politically in the Black community means that someone is informed"
I spelled it correctly.
Qiana 28 Mar @ 9:37pm 

How do you spell "woke"?

As far as is see "To be "woke" politically in the Black community means that someone is informed"
I spelled it correctly.

As far as the Islamic State (IS) sees it? And what is the connection between "the black community," "the Islamic State," the capitalist system, and "informed" in this game?

You are probably in for some profound experiences in your post. Because there is a secret meaning hidden behind many words, don't take anything for granted. Pay attention to the deeper meaning and what's important in each situation, and adjust your views according to the circumstances... Now try again and please give us a definition of "woke", followed by a detailed explanation of where you found it in the game and why it is woke in your expert opinion.

Addendum:
I am asking for your opinion, not the "black community's."
Last edited by Qiana; 28 Mar @ 9:41pm

How do you spell "woke"?

I spelled it correctly.

As far as the Islamic State (IS) sees it? And what is the connection between "the black community," "the Islamic State," the capitalist system, and "informed" in this game?

You are probably in for some profound experiences in your post. Because there is a secret meaning hidden behind many words, don't take anything for granted. Pay attention to the deeper meaning and what's important in each situation, and adjust your views according to the circumstances... Now try again and please give us a definition of "woke", followed by a detailed explanation of where you found it in the game and why it is woke in your expert opinion.

stop smoking ... this is issue with woke ppl that they do not know what they are talking about. what the Islamic State ? when i said anything about that ? are you ok ???

go educated yourself about word "woke" then we can talk about it.
Last edited by Scorpios Society; 28 Mar @ 9:41pm
Qiana 28 Mar @ 10:02pm 
what the Islamic State ? when i said anything about that ? are you ok ???

As far as is see ...

As far as IS see...

stop smoking ... this is issue with woke ppl that they do not know what they are talking about.

"To be "woke" politically in the Black community means that someone is informed"

So, among the black community, "woke" means "(well) informed", and that shows us how the black community doesn't know what they are talking about?

go educated yourself about word "woke" then we can talk about it.

Addendum:
I am asking for your opinion, not the "black community's."

Because...

Eventide 29 Mar @ 5:04am 
You can play it however you feel like. If any story is written so that you can choose to go right or left or down, you as the player can go in the correct direction — for you. The game doesn't force a particular choice on the player.

In chapter 2 the game includes a scene in a park setting with two guys having a picnic. As in real life, you can choose not to walk up to them. A "woke" agenda might require the player to do something to make them happy, but the player isn't required to do anything in this case.
If you really think that LiS1 and LiS:BtS weren't tackling social topics you entirely missed the point of the first two games my friend
Originally posted by yu.is.queer:
If you really think that LiS1 and LiS:BtS weren't tackling social topics you entirely missed the point of the first two games my friend

They were not full woke
I don't get why people make a big deal out of things, let people be whoever they wanna be. Stop being mad over things that you can't control because it'll just cause more arguments and division. We all are equal and we should treat each other as such. I wish everyone could just accept each other as they are and be happy with doing that. This is a VIDEO GAME so play it and enjoy it. Sheesh who cares if you disagree with things that's in the game so just let it be and go on about your day.
Originally posted by Extraordinarygamer:
I don't get why people make a big deal out of things, let people be whoever they wanna be. Stop being mad over things that you can't control because it'll just cause more arguments and division. We all are equal and we should treat each other as such. I wish everyone could just accept each other as they are and be happy with doing that. This is a VIDEO GAME so play it and enjoy it. Sheesh who cares if you disagree with things that's in the game so just let it be and go on about your day.

Tell them to stop forcing their ideas on us. We do not care what they want to be, but they force themselves on us and want us to conform to who they are by force. We do not want to conform to or care about what they want; we do not want to hear about it. That is why we are playing games to stay away from this BS, and now they bring it into video games. They keep changing videos and games to their liking. They can go and make games for themselves, but no, they have to change the games we like and want because they know 100% no one will buy the BS they make if they start making games for themselves. 
< >
Showing 1-15 of 137 comments
Per page: 1530 50