Life is Strange: True Colors

Life is Strange: True Colors

View Stats:
Spoiler Alert (STEPHS STORY + this game obv..)
So you know before you click her story you go through questions on if you saved chole or not? I played through the game and now it makes sense to why the developers possibly could have made it where in their recent game life is strange double exposure where Max's cannon choice is saving Arcadia Bay over chole. If you go through the gameplay you see stephs flashback of her mom saying "she'll be back" and steoh being in grief and Mikey kind of still in it but in a better state than steph is.

And this kind of puts hints that the developers does put you on a guilt trip if you save chole over a town, reminding you that you killed a mom and someone's brother over it.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
rmsgrey 3 Jul @ 4:45pm 
Yeah, but if you saved the town, you get a guilt trip over Steph losing two of her close friends to Nathan Prescott.

I stopped second guessing my choice the moment I saw the other version in a Lets Play.
Originally posted by rmsgrey:
Yeah, but if you saved the town, you get a guilt trip over Steph losing two of her close friends to Nathan Prescott.

I stopped second guessing my choice the moment I saw the other version in a Lets Play.

I didn't get to play that option yet still playing this one unfortunately but who does she lose that are two of her close friends?
rmsgrey 3 Jul @ 9:02pm 
Originally posted by Rachel D.:

I didn't get to play that option yet still playing this one unfortunately but who does she lose that are two of her close friends?
Rachel and Chloe. If the storm happens, Rachel's disappearance is left unsolved and lost in the wake of the storm wiping out the entire town. If Chloe gets shot in the bathroom, Rachel's earlier death also comes out.
Originally posted by Rachel D.:

Rachel and Chloe. If the storm happens, Rachel's disappearance is left unsolved and lost in the wake of the storm wiping out the entire town. If Chloe gets shot in the bathroom, Rachel's earlier death also comes out.

Ohh that makes sense, I'm just thinking of just straight up lying to the game and say that I saved Arcadia Bay so that steph didn't lose her mom and Mikey didn't lose his brother.
yeah I chose to save Chloe and then I get gut punched by This DLC lol.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50