Pixel FX Designer

Pixel FX Designer

Sphinx 18 Aug, 2022 @ 5:19pm
V2.0 beta run error.
of Create Event
for object control:

trying to index variable that is not an array############################################################################################
gml_Script_anon_app_initialize_gml_GlobalScript_app_initialize_13769241_app_initialize_gml_GlobalScript_app_initialize (line 225)
gml_Script_app_initialize (line 262)
gml_Object_control_Create_0 (line 2)
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
CodeManu  [developer] 19 Aug, 2022 @ 1:24am 
Hi there, could you provide some steps to reproduce this issue?
Sphinx 19 Aug, 2022 @ 6:49pm 
Yes of course, but there are no steps. I just chose to install the latest beta and launched it - and this is the error. System : win 10 x64 i5 11600 rtx3070ti
Sphinx 24 Aug, 2022 @ 6:53am 
Well, do you have any ideas what can be done?
ඞ amogus ඞ 25 Aug, 2022 @ 5:29am 
all i have to do is set my sprite to as large as possible and set the frames to 300 to cause that.
CodeManu  [developer] 25 Aug, 2022 @ 9:32am 
Sorry I'm out until Tuesday, I'll check why this happen as soon as I arrive!
Peachomon 7 Dec, 2022 @ 7:12am 
Originally posted by CodeManu:
Sorry I'm out until Tuesday, I'll check why this happen as soon as I arrive!
Hi! Sorry, I got this error too. Tried to reinstall it. Didnt help. It apears every time I try to run the program :(

I just get a window with this text:
of Create Event
for object control:

trying to index variable that is not an array############################################################################################
gml_Script_anon_app_initialize_gml_GlobalScript_app_initialize_13769241_app_initialize_gml_GlobalScript_app_initialize (line 225)
gml_Script_app_initialize (line 262)
gml_Object_control_Create_0 (line 2)
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50