Pixel FX Designer

Pixel FX Designer

Yison_KC 20 Nov, 2022 @ 5:54am
in the 2.0 test version,Why can't I find the animation frame?
This is a common and useful animation frame feature in version 1.1.7.1.
Originally posted by CodeManu:
Originally posted by NEW_VISI:
Sorry I don't understand which feature you are refering to 😅
In version 1.1.7.1, this animation frame is located at the bottom of the software.It can set multiple different keyframes for particle animation.This feature is not found in version 2.0.:steamsad:

Sorry I didn't get you the first time, you are talking about the timeline animation, this is indeed not available in 2.0 at the moment but It's something that will be added in the near future.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
CodeManu  [developer] 21 Nov, 2022 @ 12:51am 
Yison_KC 21 Nov, 2022 @ 9:39pm 
In version 1.1.7.1, this animation frame is located at the bottom of the software.It can set multiple different keyframes for particle animation.This feature is not found in version 2.0.:steamsad:
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
CodeManu  [developer] 22 Nov, 2022 @ 2:12am 
Originally posted by NEW_VISI:

Sorry I didn't get you the first time, you are talking about the timeline animation, this is indeed not available in 2.0 at the moment but It's something that will be added in the near future.
Yison_KC 22 Nov, 2022 @ 3:29am 
OK~:lunar2019piginablanket:
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50