Pixel FX Designer

dan_bl 17 Mar, 2023 @ 6:50am
2.0 font size is too small
i am blind already :(
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
CodeManu  [developer] 20 Mar, 2023 @ 3:09am 
Hi there!

2.0 was only a beta and was discontinued. SpriteMancer is the succesor of Pixel FX Designer 2.0, which should be already in your library If you bought Pixel FX Designer before it was released!
dan_bl 13 Apr, 2023 @ 8:10am 
it is ok , i like Designer 1.0 ,and have already made a lot of nice effects with it. Unfortunately, I just purchased it, so I hope your SpriteMancer can be updated to version 1.0 as soon as possible. If it works well, I will consider continuing to purchase it.
lowDiver 6 Jul, 2023 @ 3:51am 
could you please just fix the full-screen toggle of the pre-beta (mentioned it on the discord). Oh, and the newest beta doesn't even start. So, please, just the fix for the lastet v1 would be nice. PLEEEAAASE :)
CodeManu  [developer] 7 Jul, 2023 @ 3:30am 
I replied to you on Discord already, but you can enable high dpi scaling override to run the app on high resolution screens.

For the new beta, as I said in the previous post it's discontinued as the development was moved to SpriteMancer. You said on Discord that you are running an emulated version of Windows 11 on Mac, that sounds to me that there might be some compatibility issue that isn't allowing the app to start.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50