Bravery and Greed

Bravery and Greed

View Stats:
How to pause
I would like to pause between waves to check the items im getting. There is no tutorial and Ihave no idea how to navigate the game and also no time to learn it. just BS
Originally posted by Joe Blob:
Hello,

I'm assuming that you are playing Horde Mode, with endless waves of enemies spawning.
If you want to have some spare time in between the waves, you need to uncheck the automode, which is enabled by default.

If you do so, you'll notice a lever in the arena that you can activate when you are ready for next wave.

I hope this info will be useful, and I hope I understood your question correctly.

As a side note, Horde mode is good for quick fun and very short sessions, the real meat of the game is Adventure Mode, if you haven't tried it already.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Joe Blob  [developer] 5 Jun @ 7:43pm 
Hello,

I'm assuming that you are playing Horde Mode, with endless waves of enemies spawning.
If you want to have some spare time in between the waves, you need to uncheck the automode, which is enabled by default.

If you do so, you'll notice a lever in the arena that you can activate when you are ready for next wave.

I hope this info will be useful, and I hope I understood your question correctly.

As a side note, Horde mode is good for quick fun and very short sessions, the real meat of the game is Adventure Mode, if you haven't tried it already.
That was indeed the case. thank you for clarification. The menu navigation with controller was a bit confusing.
Last edited by mcflux101; 9 Jul @ 9:08am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50