Bravery and Greed

Bravery and Greed

View Stats:
Any additional content?
Hello! I saw in a post from over a year ago that more content was planned for this game. Is this still the case? I haven't seen anything recent.

Thank you! :)
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Joe Blob  [developer] 10 May @ 6:26pm 
Hello and welcome!

There have been two content updates since launch, in december 22 and march 23, adding two new bosses to the game amongst other things. This is probably what you had read about back then.

We would love to create more content for the game, unfortunately this content needs to be ported onto consoles, which can be costly, and the game has not met enough success to justify those costs unfortunately.

Maybe some big streamer will come across it and it'll become a sleeper hit, who knows, and then we'll be able to work on it again, but the chances of this happening are slim to say the least.

I hope you're having a good time with what the game currently has to offer, and wish you many victorious runs to come :)
Hebereke 15 May @ 7:38pm 
Originally posted by Joe Blob:
Hello and welcome!

There have been two content updates since launch, in december 22 and march 23, adding two new bosses to the game amongst other things. This is probably what you had read about back then.

We would love to create more content for the game, unfortunately this content needs to be ported onto consoles, which can be costly, and the game has not met enough success to justify those costs unfortunately.

Maybe some big streamer will come across it and it'll become a sleeper hit, who knows, and then we'll be able to work on it again, but the chances of this happening are slim to say the least.

I hope you're having a good time with what the game currently has to offer, and wish you many victorious runs to come :)

I wish I coul drop massive amounts of money on you guys. The game is really fun (honestly I haven't had this kind of fun in years).
I'll do my part and spread the word about this game.
All my positive vibes towards you :lunar2019piginablanket:
Joe Blob  [developer] 15 May @ 7:52pm 
Originally posted by Hebereke:
Hello and welcome!

I wish I coul drop massive amounts of money on you guys. The game is really fun (honestly I haven't had this kind of fun in years).

Thanks a lot, this is MUCH MUCH appreciated :)
Hi11Zone 15 May @ 9:04pm 
Originally posted by Hebereke:

even tho im frustrated with wizard me and my friend bought a few copies and ill play it some more after im done grinding a bit more in d4
Joe Blob  [developer] 15 May @ 9:11pm 
Originally posted by Hi11Zone:

even tho im frustrated with wizard me and my friend bought a few copies and ill play it some more after im done grinding a bit more in d4

You'll see it's quite a powerful class, especially if there's another player to protect you. Again, Wizard is an acquired taste, if you don't get the hang of it, maybe you'll like the other classes more :)

Thanks for your support, this means a lot.
Hello and welcome!

Even though it may not have gotten as much attention as it deserved, I wish you'd managed to get 2 possible bosses per dungeon, at least, to make it feel complete. I still tell everyone it's the best online coop action roguelite on the market, though. <3
Last edited by ShionKreth; 21 Jun @ 5:18pm
Joe Blob  [developer] 21 Jun @ 7:40pm 
Originally posted by ShionKreth:

Even though it may not have gotten as much attention as it deserved, I wish you'd managed to get 2 possible bosses per dungeon, at least, to make it feel complete. I still tell everyone it's the best online coop action roguelite on the market, though. <3

Having two bosses per level was definitely our goal. Thank you for your support since the early days and for spreading the good word, Shion <3
I would like to see more classes.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50