Bravery and Greed

Bravery and Greed

View Stats:
Bestiary
I almost complete bestiary, but can't find first slime and first flying one-eyed ball. Where do they spawn?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Joe Blob  [developer] 26 Jun @ 2:10pm 
Hi, those are both Ice variants of those monsters, you will have better chances of finding those if you play dungeons in a custom order, leaving Ice Caves for last or penultimate (so higher level monsters spawn).

Another way would be to play with the moon Arcanum and get to loop two.
I also think (99% positive but need to confirm with the coder) that you could also come across those when playing Horde Mode (hopefully in a Ice themed arena).

Let me know if this helps and if you find them all :)
Last edited by Joe Blob; 26 Jun @ 2:11pm
Originally posted by Joe Blob:
Hi, those are both Ice variants of those monsters, you will have better chances of finding those if you play dungeons in a custom order, leaving Ice Caves for last or penultimate (so higher level monsters spawn).

I also think (99% positive but need to confirm with the coder) that you could also come across those when playing Horde Mode (hopefully in a Ice themed arena).

thanks, i will :)
Originally posted by Joe Blob:

just got it, ice slime is so annoying to find, but thanks for the tip for horde mode :)
Last edited by I, Dementia!; 26 Jun @ 7:46pm
Joe Blob  [developer] 26 Jun @ 7:51pm 
Glad this worked out! Good luck hunting all achievements (if that's what you're doing) :)
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50