Bravery and Greed

Bravery and Greed

View Stats:
Love the game but...
I am loving the game, but would love mod support! Like it would be awesome to have community made dungeons, new enemies, and even new player classes to add more variety and replay ability than what is already there.

Like I would love to see class options like Samurai, juggernaut (Like a heavily armored hammer user), a viking/barbarian, witch (could be awesome using dot effects instead of instant damage), etc!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Joe Blob  [developer] 3 Jul @ 6:10pm 
Hi, glad you're enjoying the game :)
The thing is that to be workshop compatible, this should have been taken into account from the very beginning. Making the game moddable is pretty much impossible right now unfortunately.
Is there a possibility for DLC that adds more classes and dungeon maps? I would legitimately pay for something like that, and i'm sure others would too.
Last edited by BoxMageOfOld; 3 Jul @ 8:50pm
Joe Blob  [developer] 4 Jul @ 8:38pm 
We would love to create a DLC with new classes, or even just new content, but this requires publisher's approval and the game unfortunately did not sell well enough to warrant for this.

Any DLC/new content would have to be ported onto consoles, which is costly, so it's not up to us.

Maybe the game will be a sleeper hit, a big streamer will come across it and it will help it find its audience, but this is statistically highly improbable I'm afraid.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50