Bravery and Greed

Bravery and Greed

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
⚔️ Bravery and Greed FAQ ⚔️
What is Bravery and Greed?

Evoking classic adventure video games of the 1980s and 1990s, Bravery & Greed offers four classes to choose from; the agile Rogue, the valiant Warrior, the eccentric Wizard, and the mighty Amazon, each with their own unique skills and abilities to help them survive long enough to loot everything (and anything) they can get their hands on!

Bravery & Greed features several unique game modes for players to jump into including Adventure mode – a traditional campaign with a variety of environments and enemies for players to tackle; Horde mode – an increasing challenge with waves of unrelenting enemies; and PvP modes for players to settle their grudges in head-to-head combat.

Where can I keep up with Bravery and Greed?
Join our Discord! {LINK REMOVED}

Can I play it on Steam Deck?
Bravery and Greed is currently 'Playable' on Steam Deck. We welcome any feedback on your experience playing it on Steam Deck!

Where can I report a bug?
Here on our Steam Forums in Report a Problem.

Bravery & Greed Key Features

Multiplayer: Jump into the fun with up to four-player online and local co-operative gameplay, with a variety of both PvE and PvP game modes

Robust Combat System: Parry, dodge, and juggle abilities to unleash destructive spells on mighty foes, bosses, and even unsuspecting allies

Classes: Choose from four different and unique classes; Rogue, Warrior, Wizard, and Amazon, all boasting their own skills and specialities

Gameplay Altering Perks: Four different paths await, each offering up perks that will affect gameplay, but beware, once a path is chosen the player is committed to it until death

Items: The cavernous dungeons of Bravery & Greed are littered with items for players to pick up and equip; gloves, boots, amulets, and wands all share affinities with one of the four paths, use them correctly to devastating effect

NPC Followers: Hidden throughout the levels, humanoid and animal followers can be acquired to fight alongside players, helping usher them towards the glorious gold and treasure that awaits.

What can I unlock?
There are a total of 43 items and 13 followers to unlock through the greed-o-meter, for a total of 56 unlocks, as well as the 22 Arcana (Tarot cards) that can be acquired by completing specific achievements.
Last edited by Lo_Team17; 15 Nov, 2022 @ 5:33am
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
BlackFrieza 16 Nov, 2022 @ 11:40am 
Could you make the camera stick on the player, because sometimes my friend and I could not recognize which character is under control by whom. Specially when lots of monster comming out or when we got hurt.
葉月博規 16 Nov, 2022 @ 5:32pm 
I have some pieces of suggestion as a player who have played the game with my friends for about all night.
1. (solved) if players know how to unlock a Tarot card, they will be more passionate to play again.
2. when some players of the team enter a certain room where they need to make a decision, the position of the options is so small.
3. Troglodyte's long range and rapid attack always make Heroes stiff, which break our combos and will deal great much damage if some enemies are around us.
4. as for the painting style, in the battle room, I often cannot find my hero, I wish there will be a luminous frame for player's hero
5. at last, what if a permanent out-of-dungeon upgrade? Unique upgrades for unique hero :-)
Last edited by 葉月博規; 16 Nov, 2022 @ 5:39pm
KingPin187 21 Nov, 2022 @ 10:40am 
I fiend a glietch or bug i dont know but my pc crashed then i dont restartet long time the pc and know its all lost i have all cards all archivments but level 0 my games reset and i dont know my run was i saved is not found thats really strange
Darkness 21 Nov, 2022 @ 12:58pm 
Originally posted by KingPin187:
I fiend a glietch or bug i dont know but my pc crashed then i dont restartet long time the pc and know its all lost i have all cards all archivments but level 0 my games reset and i dont know my run was i saved is not found thats really strange
Probably you got your save corrupted (crash during a save).

Arcanum are restored from achievements, which come from the Steam account, so you don't really lose them.

But unlocks are bound to the save.json file.

The run is a separate file (current_run_local.json), so it's entirely possible to have one file corrupted, while the other isn't.

You can try asking for another player with full unlocks and place their save.json file before launching the game.

Place the following address on windows explorer to find the save folder:

%appdata%/../LocalLow/Rekka/Bravery and Greed/

Anyway, it'd be a good idea for the game to keep a backup of those files and restore upon launching and detecting a corrupted one.
Last edited by Darkness; 21 Nov, 2022 @ 1:21pm
© S'BREAZY 21 Nov, 2022 @ 3:21pm 
Hi there. First of all Thanks for the Game its been a Fun Time so far!

My Question is will get this Game more Content in the Future OR is Future Content planned eventually ?

Also is there a chance we get a patch with improvements for Gold ? Gold gets pretty useless once you Unlocked everything (same for the Gold Lvl) and have all Achievements. Would be cool to see nice ideas gonna be reality for the System how Gold works in that Game. For Example Gold unlock you later in Endgame (After you Beat the Game 100%) some benefits/goods or little permanent upgrades.

Would love to see more Content for this Game!
Thanks a lot for you Guys Work.
Great Job on the Game!
KingPin187 21 Nov, 2022 @ 3:30pm 
Thx for the help and hope its comming soon more for this game its really nice have all achievments and hope its comming more ^^
76561199227394142 22 Nov, 2022 @ 1:46am 
Originally posted by KingPin187:
We'd recommend posting in the 'Report a Problem' forum, so the team can try and help you out with this! Either that, or here! - {LINK REMOVED}
Last edited by Lo_Team17; 22 Nov, 2022 @ 1:46am
76561199227394142 22 Nov, 2022 @ 1:47am 
Originally posted by © S'BREAZY:
Hi there. First of all Thanks for the Game its been a Fun Time so far!

My Question is will get this Game more Content in the Future OR is Future Content planned eventually ?

Also is there a chance we get a patch with improvements for Gold ? Gold gets pretty useless once you Unlocked everything (same for the Gold Lvl) and have all Achievements. Would be cool to see nice ideas gonna be reality for the System how Gold works in that Game. For Example Gold unlock you later in Endgame (After you Beat the Game 100%) some benefits/goods or little permanent upgrades.

Would love to see more Content for this Game!
Thanks a lot for you Guys Work.
Great Job on the Game!
We don't have anything concrete to share, but the team are taking feedback and are looking into bugs + issues raised as we speak :) We'll make a note regarding your suggestion!
xiaoqiang 23 Feb, 2023 @ 4:49am 
2 bugs were found
When equipped with flying shoes, discarding them while flying can get stuck in the air
When passing a level, viewing the properties of the equipment will cause the equipment to be lost

The game is great. I played it with my friends for 30 hours. Looking forward to the update
发现了2个bug
在装备飞行鞋,飞行时丢弃鞋子会卡在空中
在通过关卡时,查看装备的属性,会导致该装备丢失

游戏很棒,我和朋友开心玩了30小时,期待更新
76561199227394142 23 Feb, 2023 @ 5:42am 
Originally posted by xiaoqiang:
2 bugs were found
When equipped with flying shoes, discarding them while flying can get stuck in the air
When passing a level, viewing the properties of the equipment will cause the equipment to be lost

The game is great. I played it with my friends for 30 hours. Looking forward to the update
发现了2个bug
在装备飞行鞋,飞行时丢弃鞋子会卡在空中
在通过关卡时,查看装备的属性,会导致该装备丢失

游戏很棒,我和朋友开心玩了30小时,期待更新
Thank you for letting us know, we'll take a look into this!
Joe Blob  [developer] 23 Feb, 2023 @ 8:20am 
Originally posted by xiaoqiang:
2 bugs were found

发现了2个bug
在装备飞行鞋,飞行时丢弃鞋子会卡在空中
在通过关卡时,查看装备的属性,会导致该装备丢失

游戏很棒,我和朋友开心玩了30小时,期待更新

Thanks a lot for reporting this :)
We were aware of the second bug but we didn't know about the first one. This is very useful.
We're glad you're having a good time playing the game!
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50