Grounded

Grounded

View Stats:
I am stuck i think. Help please? Ok now. Found a way out...ty. I play combat flight sims so this is all new
So i found the oak tree lab. I talked to the bot and picked the shelves and the various power ups.

Then i found a way down into a pool of water that also had some power up balls, the blue ones. The pool of water has roots in and there is a path that leads to a molar. But the path out of there is blocked by the molar. I cant get around the molar, i cant break the molar and i cant get back up to the lab on the roots that are in the water. I thik i am stuck or maybe missing something.
Last edited by Dura_Ace; 20 Jun @ 11:18am
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
wkitty42 20 Jun @ 11:45am 
i haven't played yet but is sounds like you may be north of Oak Lab near a pond? i took a quick glance at an interactive map on IGN and it sounds like that area looks once i turn off all the markers other than the lab and the molar markers...

looks like a fun game! have had it on my wishlist for a while and a friend gifted it to me about a week or so ago...
GaskinZ 20 Jun @ 11:45am 
I know exactly where you are. You don't need to explore that area until you have a tier 2 busting tool, slashing tool, and maybe something for breathing.

You CAN manuver your way back into the lab with pinpoint parcore along that stick in the water, but it's hard. If you get really frustrated, just drown yourself. You'll respawn with all your tools (although all your resources will be stuck in your body).
Dura_Ace 20 Jun @ 1:15pm 
Originally posted by wkitty42:
i haven't played yet but is sounds like you may be north of Oak Lab near a pond? i took a quick glance at an interactive map on IGN and it sounds like that area looks once i turn off all the markers other than the lab and the molar markers...

looks like a fun game! have had it on my wishlist for a while and a friend gifted it to me about a week or so ago...
It has been at least 30 years since i played games like this. Ive been in combat flight sim mode a la DCS, Janes USAF, Janes WW2 Fighters, War Thunder - avoid that heap, M$ Combat Flight simulator for the last 30 years. I did play WoW for a few yeas but that pile also needs to be avoided now as they are taking the mickey now with their money grabbing antics and time gating.

So i quit WoW and bought this game. Hard at first till you get past the frustrations of not knowing how to play it. Not knowing how to do anything. But once you get the hang of a few systems and start playing, the the things you want to do get easier and you see more of the garden.

I am enjoying myself. Ive followed this game for a good year or so now and waited for a sale since it was always at 35 pounds. They have this on sale right now so i got it. I dont like forking over a lot of money for a game and then not play it so i do a fair bit of research. But nothing prepares you for the real thing so sometimes you lose out. Not this time.

Asseta Corsa, the racing game i also got for 1.50 is not much fun at all lol. I think nothing will compare to the original Gran Turismo on the PS1.

I got out of the water and took a ant tunnel. I got out by crouch jumping onto the rock. Something that will not be a thing for somebody who flies planes.
Dura_Ace 20 Jun @ 1:16pm 
Originally posted by GaskinZ:
I know exactly where you are. You don't need to explore that area until you have a tier 2 busting tool, slashing tool, and maybe something for breathing.

You CAN manuver your way back into the lab with pinpoint parcore along that stick in the water, but it's hard. If you get really frustrated, just drown yourself. You'll respawn with all your tools (although all your resources will be stuck in your body).
I dive bombed through the ant tunnel once i figure out that i can crouch jump onto the molar.
wampa 13 Jul @ 5:18pm 
Grounded wiki fandom on google, willl give you all the answer, even the one you don't expect, one of my théory it's that new game hide their content to make player look for them online on "fanmade" solution so they spam the game and brand name to create false popularity and make them go up in algorythme
Sadly thats just hide 90% content of the game
Last edited by wampa; 13 Jul @ 5:20pm
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50