Grounded

Grounded

View Stats:
please fix summons
first thorns busted we know this, turn that way down 5% each item for 15% and 10% for trinket for 25% total is more than enough -

make it to where minions we summon attack last target hit on summon -
no target they can do what ever until new target hit then they focus

make minions part of the same 'faction' the same way normal bugs dont turn on their own kind (im not 100% sure how that would look but i know its possible)

if friendly fire is off - minion thorns dont affect the player (i want to FIGHT with my minions and summon an army, not cheese strat)

threat is generated on spawn - this might not be needed if you get our minions to actually fight (looking at you red ants FFS where are you going now?!?)

this is with the understanding that the bosses need to be tuned a bit better, unavoidable one shot mechanics does not make for a good fight - and lagmanits still cheating using lag spikes to land avoidable hits
Last edited by [SG] Wepwawet; 1 May @ 8:46am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
I can agree, its ridiculous that will friendly fire is off your summons can still do damage to you, friendly fire should also apply to any summons so if its off they shouldn't dmg you at all, also yes target last hit enemy cause one problem i have is with the brood mother fight your summons will legit just go attack the indestructible eggs in the arena
Last edited by ZomboDemonNeko; 8 May @ 2:06pm
i agree i keep basically insta dying to the thorns on my summons its stupid really need to fix that
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 1 May @ 7:58am