Grounded

Grounded

View Stats:
Mythily 15 Aug @ 12:02am
NG+ Damage nerf
33%. Really? The casuals ruining a game yet again with their endless whining. ER got hit with nerfs too because of the exact same reason. All they had to do is balance the special bugs to not oneshot.
Casuals ruined it.
Last edited by Mythily; 15 Aug @ 12:03am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 40 comments
Mythily 15 Aug @ 12:06am 
At this rate black widows will be nerfed too cuz you know, casuals can't hold their emotions in check.
Cry harder. This game was horribly balanced in the new game + tiers. It was not balanced or fun for the majority of players.
Al1X1RO 15 Aug @ 8:05am 
As far as i heard ng+ wasnt that balanced.
Sorry to spoil your fun Mr. Sweatyballz

Feel free to uninstall the game. Its not like the game will suffer because of that.
Vukmir 15 Aug @ 8:42am 
Dang, now we need to change all our strats for competitive grounded tournament in 2025. Why devs can't understand that number crunching and gear optimisation takes too much effort? Ugh.
GaskinZ 15 Aug @ 9:42am 
There was quite a bit of complaint about NG+ fights effectively being insta-kill darksouls fights. I'm still in the vanilla game and I can definitely see how if damage was increased it'd become more frustrating than challenging.
Al1X1RO 15 Aug @ 9:59am 
Originally posted by GaskinZ:
There was quite a bit of complaint about NG+ fights effectively being insta-kill darksouls fights. I'm still in the vanilla game and I can definitely see how if damage was increased it'd become more frustrating than challenging.
Yeah. I have just started again after two years. This time on steam with my own copy of the game rather than than through the subscription. Playing on medium and bugs do be packing a punch for now but im halfway there with the acorn armor so it should be slightly better.
Mythily 16 Aug @ 8:30am 
Originally posted by GaskinZ:
Not even half of them. But yea -33% damage across the board is the solution. Everything that was already balanced got turned into fodder. It's easy mode now.
harryone 16 Aug @ 12:25pm 
People like you are the sole reason they even ruined the balance in the first place. I am very happy you're upset about it.
Am I missing something? You don't even have the achievement for entering NG+ and you only have 106 hours in the game.

This is obvious bait to try and get clown awards
Al1X1RO 16 Aug @ 11:53pm 
Originally posted by Apex Predator:
Am I missing something? You don't even have the achievement for entering NG+ and you only have 106 hours in the game.

Not to mention he might have hacked those achievements. So many achievements obtained at once in the single day and at the same time such as completing Hedge Lab and Pond Lab at the same time.

Now i played the game on the microsoft store but i didnt carry over the save or anything but if he did and it gives you instantly achievements then so be it, but if he didnt then he simply cheated.
Mythily 16 Aug @ 11:54pm 

At least I'm sane
can't really say that about you with 3K+ hours :D
Mythily 16 Aug @ 11:54pm 

That's because I wasn't logged into my account at that time
Maybe think a bit before making accusations?
Oh right. You have 3K+ hours. Makes sense.
Last edited by Mythily; 16 Aug @ 11:55pm
Mythily 16 Aug @ 11:58pm 
Originally posted by Al1X1RO:
Not to mention he might have hacked those achievements. So many achievements obtained at once in the single day and at the same time such as completing Hedge Lab and Pond Lab at the same time.

Now i played the game on the microsoft store but i didnt carry over the save or anything but if he did and it gives you instantly achievements then so be it, but if he didnt then he simply cheated.
Trying to be clever are we? And you're hiding your achievements to prevent any credibility. You know what they say, the accusers are usually guilty of what they accuse others of.
Al1X1RO 17 Aug @ 12:03am 
Originally posted by Mythily:
Originally posted by Al1X1RO:

Trying to be clever are we? And you're hiding your achievements to prevent any credibility. You know what they say, the accusers are usually guilty of what they accuse others of.
Nah, theres a better reason for a lot of stuff being private on my profile.
Usually when i beat some kids in online arguments in here they come down to my profile and tend to do mess and harass me since they cant take an L and just leave.
But please feel free to believe anything you think about.

What i said stands. You got way too many achievements at the same time so unless you have some undeniable proof, you did cheat.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 40 comments
Per page: 1530 50