Grounded

Grounded

View Stats:
From friendly game to hostile
i remember u create a single game or coop and a story, and i pay for that? but last years u only busy for play-grounded, as u see i dont play it anymore, wasted money in my case?.
U can edit the story as u want but u choose the cheap and easier, and the fasted way, u started good and ended bad, have fun dev.

What about the story Developer wow a mouth full(iam a DEV) did u create new bugs/insects...no u busy with??, did u create some new things in the coop .....uhh no iam busy with cheap playground, because iam a developer and i love??? love what Dev, tell me Dev?, thats why u never get great or choosen for the best game in steam.

Maybe its strange what i write, but they know better.
Last edited by XX_Cindy_XX; 17 Aug @ 1:16am
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
The story was there from the start two years or more and never deviated. the game design and core game play was complete and distributed right away. over the development from alpha to beta to 1.0 they stayed on target and delivered on the core idea of the game. For a -10gig game to deliver better graphics and gameplay than a full on 20 year triple AAAAAAAAAA game. . . .
On a serious note. In no way, on no metric, did this game ever fail to meet its promises or its expectations. Ever.
Hey, it's been a huge while since you were on that forum :P
Originally posted by happygiggi:
Hey, it's been a huge while since you were on that forum :P
Oh really, and when u give a answer on a normal quest??
dont u like new insects in ure coop, or new things in coop?, only busy with cheap playground, the last update i checked, and yes again play-ground, so bored, ill asked money back by steam but they didnt, i played to long, always the same excuses that steam, and no last update not on my pc. have fun there.
soo, steam sucks as usually, and updates to
JOY_PUKE 17 Aug @ 4:58pm 
The game is fully out and has been for a little over a year. The last major update was the Yolked update that added NG+ and a plethora of new content. Grounded is not a live service game, and the team behind it has said they are done developing it. The playgrounds are community made levels that are highlighted by the developer to give particularly fun and creative members of the community a place to stand out. Complaining that the dev's haven't added content in a game that is fully fleshed out is childish. They delivered an absolutely superb experience and im only sorry that you seem to misunderstand the wonderful work they put into it.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50