FPS Monitor

FPS Monitor

icewarp 3 Jul, 2023 @ 12:37pm
How to reset application to default?
I want to reset to bare settings, how to do that?
Originally posted by eXePert:
Hello!

🔨 How to perform a clean installation of FPS Monitor

1. Back up your scenes and settings if necessary. Click on the «Help» menu - «Show a folder with settings files» or «C:\ProgramData\FPSMonitor».
2. Completely close all FPS Monitor processes and uninstall the program. If you can't remove any files, then restart your computer and try again.
3. Be sure to manually delete the folder «C:\ProgramData\FPSMonitor» with personal settings (not to be confused with «Program Files») and restart the computer!
4. Download and install the latest version (or beta)
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
A moderator of this forum has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
eXePert 5 Jul, 2023 @ 11:36am 
Hello!

1. Back up your scenes and settings if necessary. Click on the «Help» menu - «Show a folder with settings files» or «C:\ProgramData\FPSMonitor».
2. Completely close all FPS Monitor processes and uninstall the program. If you can't remove any files, then restart your computer and try again.
3. Be sure to manually delete the folder «C:\ProgramData\FPSMonitor» with personal settings (not to be confused with «Program Files») and restart the computer!
Hello!

I followed the steps, it did not help. My scenes are messed up and I have no way of resetting them to default. Please add an option to reset either chosen scene or all scenes to their default settings, I am not feeling like reinstalling windows just to get the software to work. :(

If there's an easier workaround to delete the folder with the settings of the scenes, I would to know where it is located and what the file/folder is called.
eXePert 17 Jul @ 11:49pm 
Originally posted by Gotha's lullaby:
Hello!

I followed the steps, it did not help. My scenes are messed up and I have no way of resetting them to default. Please add an option to reset either chosen scene or all scenes to their default settings, I am not feeling like reinstalling windows just to get the software to work. :(

If there's an easier workaround to delete the folder with the settings of the scenes, I would to know where it is located and what the file/folder is called.
Actually, this tutorial has just the way and a quick way from the Help menu on how to open that Scenes folder with your personal scenes./

Click on the «Help» menu - «Show a folder with settings files» or «C:\ProgramData\FPSMonitor\Scenes»

You can open the Scenes - Scene Manager menu, delete all or not needed scenes, enable the "Show scene presets" checkbox at the bottom, select any standard scene and click on the right "New from preset". In this way you can restore any standard scene with default settings. It's simple.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50