FPS Monitor

FPS Monitor

Originally posted by eXePert:
Nothing surprising or new. New digital signature, new false positive antivirus reactions. Add to exclusions. In a week everything will go away by itself, when antivirus updates its databases.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
A moderator of this forum has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
eXePert 27 Jun @ 1:31am 
Nothing surprising or new. New digital signature, new false positive antivirus reactions. Add to exclusions. In a week everything will go away by itself, when antivirus updates its databases.
same to me. i wait to solve. i no add it to exclusion.
I also found an antivirus Trojan. For now I’ll remove the utility from the PC
eXePert 3 Jul @ 1:19pm 
You definitely don't know what a Trojan is and what a false positive is. That's why you're jumping to conclusions.
Marques 4 Jul @ 9:19pm 
The program still continues to accuse the virus in the app... it could even be a false positive, but I prefer not to risk it. I will wait for the digital signature to be updated in the McAfee database.
eXePert 5 Jul @ 10:32am 
Write to the support of your antivirus and report false positives, let them update their database, not for nothing you paid for the program antivirus, right? =)

McAfee Scanner Undetected by the way judging by the link to VurusTotal in the header of the post.
Originally posted by eXePert:
Write to the support of your antivirus and report false positives, let them update their database, not for nothing you paid for the program antivirus, right? =)

McAfee Scanner Undetected by the way judging by the link to VurusTotal in the header of the post.

I have Avast as my primary antivirus and Spybot as my secondary. It tells me it's a Trojan to me too. I made the report. Solve the problem because I need the sw.
Andy 8 Jul @ 6:09am 
AVG, Bit defender and Microsoft Defender reacts on the program as on the malware. Reported to Steam.
Shozei 11 Jul @ 5:15pm 
you guys never heard of false positives? OMG
There is no trojan or malware in the software
Last edited by Shozei; 11 Jul @ 5:15pm
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50